Week 7: Colts @ Titans

TitanLegend

1 hour ago, -Hope- said:

dude...we have to try radunz at LT once davis is back. there's absolutely no reason not to.

Yup I think this week would be a great week to switch it up. Put Radunz at LT or RT and move NPF to LT idc this is crazy.

Woodside will be our starter by week 12 if we keep this line the way it is. I do think davis helps. Gotta hope Jones heals up. Maybe start Brewer at C this week and give Jones the week off? I doubt it but all I know is we need a LT now. Also this dude makes Taylor look like a god among men haha. I miss him..

19 minutes ago, VY-FTW said:

Yup I think this week would be a great week to switch it up. Put Radunz at LT or RT and move NPF to LT idc this is crazy.

Woodside will be our starter by week 12 if we keep this line the way it is. I do think davis helps. Gotta hope Jones heals up. Maybe start Brewer at C this week and give Jones the week off? I doubt it but all I know is we need a LT now. Also this dude makes Taylor look like a god among men haha. I miss him..

This dude.. I actually laughed. Because I can hear in my head Daley thinking "I'm about to step right, wall this fool off and Derrick about to break!"

pryor has been the bane of colts' fans existence this year- a guy they talk about as the worst OL in the league, and justifiably so! he's been awful.

dennis daley is allowing pressures at nearly TWICE the rate pryor has. this is completely untenable