• Miami Dolphins
    • Pittsburgh Steelers
    • Tie
  2. 2. How close will the game be?

• 3 or fewer point difference
    • 4-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • 15 or greater point difference
  3. 3. Who will score the most fantasy points in this game?

• Tua Tagovailoa
    • Kenny Pickett
    • Mitchell Trubisky
    • Chase Edmonds
    • Raheem Mostert
    • Najee Harris
    • Tyreek Hill
    • Jaylen Waddle
    • Trent Sherfield
    • Diontae Johnson
    • Chase Claypool
    • George Pickens
    • Durham Smythe
    • Mike Gesicki
    • Pat Freiermuth
    • Zach Gentry
    • Jason Sanders
    • Chris Boswell
    • Dolphins DST
    • Steelers DST

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/24/2022 at 12:30 AM

steelers-vs-dolphins.jpg

After a turbulent three weeks, Miami may finally get a break in prime-time against the Pittsburgh Steelers. Both teams have banged up Quarterbacks, but Tua Tagovailoa is finally cleared of concussion protocol and expected to play. Meanwhile, Steelers rookie QB Kenny Pickett also suffered a concussion on Sunday, but is also expected to start if able.

The Dolphins should be able to get back on track whether it's Pickett or Trubisky starting for the Steelers, however. My prediction...

Pittsburgh 13
Miami 27

FINS UP!

Tua back.  Armstead and Jackson both likely back.  We gonna score 30+ against a very beatable defense.  Only problem is that we are still horribly beaten up at the CB position right now and will likely give up 20+, even to a team trotting out Trubisky or Pickett as QB.  I got Fins 31, Steelers 20.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, hrubes20 said:

Tua back.  Armstead and Jackson both likely back.  We gonna score 30+ against a very beatable defense.  Only problem is that we are still horribly beaten up at the CB position right now and will likely give up 20+, even to a team trotting out Trubisky or Pickett as QB.  I got Fins 31, Steelers 20.

We really need Armstead back. Greg Little got a 1.5 pass protector rating from PFF in week 6 (yes that's out of 100). We can't have that protecting our QB against Pittsburgh. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JourneymanQB13 said:

We really need Armstead back. Greg Little got a 1.5 pass protector rating from PFF in week 6 (yes that's out of 100). We can't have that protecting our QB against Pittsburgh. 

Austin Jackson also returned to practice this week. While I'm still not thrilled with him, he'd still be an upgrade over Little, I'd imagine.

Credit where credit is due, good play by Igbinoghene to end the game. But we can't have Igbo, Fejedelem, Bethel getting regular snaps in the secondary any longer.

Grier has a week to find some playable depth. Byron Jones ain't coming through those doors anytime soon, hopefully its just a hammy tweak for Brandon Jones.

Edited by Emerica
  • Like 2

I really had no clue what to expect for this game. The first quarter I was awesome and that was it, the rest was a real head scratcher at how pathetic the offense looked it was shockingly bad in the second half. For a banged-up Defense I was pleasantly surprised with the effort but if Pittsburgh had come up with the 4 dropped interceptions this game would have been a loss. A good W though against a conference opponent.

• Like 1

Good win. Glad to see Iggy get some love for a change with his first career INT, he's been awful at DB for 3 years. And yet after 3 years in the league, he's only 22 yrs old. 

Gesicki targeted 7 times but Waddle only targeted 5 times?

I don't like this strategy. Feed the Penguin. 

This really felt like we escaped with a win, failure to kick the FG and 4 potential ints. Though I don't know how many of those were on scoring drives. Tua's accuracy was a concern, I understand there was rain but still. Hopefully it is just "rust". Irregardless, Tua does bring an energy that our other QB's don't. 

If anything can be taken from this game, why chase points from a lead that would make it a 2 score game? Just take the points. 

Iggy deserves his credit too, they tested him all night. 

51 minutes ago, FinSting said:

Good win. Glad to see Iggy get some love for a change with his first career INT, he's been awful at DB for 3 years. And yet after 3 years in the league, he's only 22 yrs old. 

Gesicki targeted 7 times but Waddle only targeted 5 times?

I don't like this strategy. Feed the Penguin. 

I do like getting Gesicki involved more, but Waddle should definitely not be targeted a mere 5 times.