• Miami Dolphins
    • Pittsburgh Steelers
    • Tie
  2. 2. How close will the game be?

• 3 or fewer point difference
    • 4-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • 15 or greater point difference
  3. 3. Who will score the most fantasy points in this game?

• Tua Tagovailoa
    • Kenny Pickett
    • Mitchell Trubisky
    • Chase Edmonds
    • Raheem Mostert
    • Najee Harris
    • Tyreek Hill
    • Jaylen Waddle
    • Trent Sherfield
    • Diontae Johnson
    • Chase Claypool
    • George Pickens
    • Durham Smythe
    • Mike Gesicki
    • Pat Freiermuth
    • Zach Gentry
    • Jason Sanders
    • Chris Boswell
    • Dolphins DST
    • Steelers DST

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/24/2022 at 12:30 AM

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I do like getting Gesicki involved more, but Waddle should definitely not be targeted a mere 5 times.

I kind of understand the Gesicki thing with teams focusing on Waddle and HiIl. Waddle made the most of his targets though. 

I know I am beating this drum to death and it is unrelated to your comment but at least McDaniel reportedly said/admitted during the press conference than not kicking the fg was a bad move but it wasn't a stats thing it was a feel of the game thing. He seemed to indicate he wouldn't make that mistake again. 

31 minutes ago, Phinsesq said:

I kind of understand the Gesicki thing with teams focusing on Waddle and HiIl. Waddle made the most of his targets though. 

I know I am beating this drum to death and it is unrelated to your comment but at least McDaniel reportedly said/admitted during the press conference than not kicking the fg was a bad move but it wasn't a stats thing it was a feel of the game thing. He seemed to indicate he wouldn't make that mistake again. 

I'd just like him to not call a run up the middle with our worst RB on 4th and 3 ever again, tbh.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I'd just like him to not call a run up the middle with our worst RB on 4th and 3 ever again, tbh.

I agree, I guess he thought he would surprise them.... I get it, you need someone to take the load off Mostert, but if you are going for it on 4th and got to have it, why not put the ball in your best backs hands. 

On 10/24/2022 at 12:28 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

So much this.  I honestly didn't hate the call to go for it.  But a run between the tackles with freaking Chase Edmonds on 4th and 3, a play after he already got stuffed for no gain?  Never again, Mike.  

I'd be perfectly content if Chase Edmonds never actually stepped foot out on the field again for Miami.  Let Gaskin take those snaps so we don't have to watch the minimum of 2 dropped passes every game from the RB position.

OMG.  Did you guys see this?  I actually didn't watch a replay before, but it turns out the play call on 4th and 3 was executed PERFECTLY by everyone.  Everyone except the guy running the ball.  Play was never designed to go up the middle.  If Edmonds had one iota of awareness, that wasn't just a 1st down, but likely a TD.  I reiterate my previous notion of giving his snaps to Gaskin.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hrubes20 said:

OMG.  Did you guys see this?  I actually didn't watch a replay before, but it turns out the play call on 4th and 3 was executed PERFECTLY by everyone.  Everyone except the guy running the ball.  Play was never designed to go up the middle.  If Edmonds had one iota of awareness, that wasn't just a 1st down, but likely a TD.  I reiterate my previous notion of giving his snaps to Gaskin.

We can't jettison Chase Edmonds soon enough.