Week 6 GDT: Raiders vs Texans

NickButera

42 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

I think you meant to say they need a big win for YOUR mental health. 

There is ZERO indication Josh is close to losing the locker room. That is made up nonsense. There are a lot of leadership in that locker room currently. 

Losing by 1 point to a Super Bowl caliber team on the road is not a terrible loss. 

That "lesser team" you want to see crushed hasn't lost by more than 10 to start the season. Again, this is about YOU and YOUR insecurities. The team is fine. They are talented and well coached. The wins will start coming but they don't need to be blowouts because those are rare in the NFL. 

We are not well coached. WTF are you watching?? The last play of the KC game proved that when 2 All- Pro WR ran into each other.

Not running the ball more, no answer for RT or DT, Stupid play calling and going prevent defense to soon and blowing huge leads. You're right well coached.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

I think you meant to say they need a big win for YOUR mental health. 

There is ZERO indication Josh is close to losing the locker room. That is made up nonsense. There are a lot of leadership in that locker room currently. 

Losing by 1 point to a Super Bowl caliber team on the road is not a terrible loss. 

That "lesser team" you want to see crushed hasn't lost by more than 10 to start the season. Again, this is about YOU and YOUR insecurities. The team is fine. They are talented and well coached. The wins will start coming but they don't need to be blowouts because those are rare in the NFL. 

Last time I mentioned they playing for each other after the players only meeting you said I was pushing an agenda

start at 12:30 mark and Jacobs says it also

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

Trade talks around 2 below average players in a contract year? I doubt highly doubt it. 

So do we sit abrams with our already depleted secondary?

Vs a running team should we sit our arguably 2nd best run stopping de cle?

that will definitely sit well with the team in this must win game 

22 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

So do we sit abrams with our already depleted secondary?

Vs a running team should we sit our arguably 2nd best run stopping de cle?

that will definitely sit well with the team in this must win game 

Why would they sit him. This ain't the nba. You don't sit players on trade block. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

To prevent injury to ensure a trade…

would you risk your season/health/career for a team that is actively trying to trade you?

That's not how this works. He got to insure his next payday. He didn't ask for a trade. He can't say, I saw somebody tweet you trying to trade me, so imma sit this one out. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

We are not well coached. WTF are you watching?? The last play of the KC game proved that when 2 All- Pro WR ran into each other.

Not running the ball more, no answer for RT or DT, Stupid play calling and going prevent defense to soon and blowing huge leads. You're right well coached.

Coaching and execution are entirely different things. The call was great, it had the potential to be a game winning TD and the execution was failed. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

To prevent injury to ensure a trade…

would you risk your season/health/career for a team that is actively trying to trade you?

So they would ask to sit?

You're reaching dude.... there are literally rumors around dozens of player right now and the narrative you're trying to create doesn't exist in a single organization. 

Edited by big_palooka

1 hour ago, dante9876 said:

That's not how this works. He got to insure his next payday. He didn't ask for a trade. He can't say, I saw somebody tweet you trying to trade me, so imma sit this one out. 

He’s already got guaranteed $ from us through the rest of the season. 

not to mention the coaches have to get his replacement ready. Dude played almost every snap so far this year. It’s not like trading some bench warmer or a non starter like cle

30 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

So they would ask to sit?

You're reaching dude.... there are literally rumors around dozens of player right now and the narrative you're trying to create doesn't exist in a single organization. 

The coaches would sit him or limit his snaps. If they’re legit being shopped and has suitors ready why would the organization run the risk of said player getting injured. 

22 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

The coaches would sit him or limit his snaps. If they’re legit being shopped and has suitors ready why would the organization run the risk of said player getting injured. 

I highly doubt the 2 players they'd get a low end pick swap in trade for really resonate in the "risk them getting injured" category. 

20 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

Being sharp in the game comes 100% of practice.

The problem with you and a lot of other fans is you have unrealistic expectations. It's going to take a few years to build this team fully in the McDaniels/Ziegler image. They have to make up for a lot of bad drafts and FA signings under Gruden. That said, they will finish in the top 3rd of league and build on it for next year. May make the playoffs if things break right. 

It's been 5 games. Exercise some patience. 

• Like 4