Elijah Moore requests a trade

Abe56

We finally start getting good and now we have a player making it clear that winning is unimportant and that he'd rather catch 10 passes from Flacco in a 40-10 loss than win without a catch. Yikes.

The least he could have done is wait a few more weeks to see if his usage increases when we're forced to pass more.

To reiterate what Damien Woody said — terrible look for Moore, but the guy is way too talented to justify his lack of utilization.

The latter is by no means an excuse, rather pointing to how both are true. Last thing we need right now is this type of crap diminishing from what finally seems to be a winning culture.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

The anti-thesis of what we're trying to build. Basically just told his teammates, I dont care about wins, I want the ball. 

This sucks because he's talented, yes he should be playing the slot over Wilson but damn this sucks. 

This guy put it perfect

Not to mention Brown denying season ending shoulder surgery to play, havent heard a peep out of Mims being inactive every game, Fant switching back and forth from LT to RT and back and forth

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

If a team wants to give up a 1 move him, otherwise let him cry while we find a way to utilize him 

In all honesty….. I’d tell him he’s not getting traded. So don’t even bother asking again. And that he’ll be benched or even not activated until he can be a good TEAMMATE

• Like 1