Elijah Moore requests a trade

Abe56

3 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Dude thinks he did nothing wrong and thinks getting the ball will fix it. This saga is far from over. Bc he’s not changing.

This really sucks that he is going to get the start this week and get targets. Guy needs to sit until he earns it. Getting rewarded for being a selfish clown isn't right.

7 hours ago, drew39k said:

This really sucks that he is going to get the start this week and get targets. Guy needs to sit until he earns it. Getting rewarded for being a selfish clown isn't right.

Winning is obviously the most important. So that's the priority. But man it'd be funny if we used him only as a blocker and a decoy to piss him off. And then sit down with him after and say we didn't see any change in you. The only reason you're even active is bc Davis is day to day. 

10 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

I bet KC, Dallas, and a few others would give up 2nd or 3rd for him. I hope he tears it up this week with like 7 catches 150 yards and a TD to really sell him high. I trust JD 100% and I think he will be moved by Monday that last day. 

KC should be all over him. A pick straight up or Moore and a pick  for Moore 

Moore to GB for their 2nd makes so much sense.  GB is desperate for a playmaker like Moore and we recoup a pick right in the same range where we got him.  We'd still have Wilson, Davis, Mims, Berrios going forward so we should be good still.

Hopefully GB gets desperate enough to pull the trigger before they fall too far out of it.

Yeah I really hope someone pulls the trigger or JD is able to flip him for a position of need that we can keep for an extended period of time. Worry about the WR position in the offseason. We run the ball, have TEs who can catch and still have plenty of depth. Mims still on a rookie deal. Wilson a rookie. Davis gets hurt too much but productive. Berrios just does his job. We have talent at WR without Moore. If we can flip him for like Tunsil (just an example) or another position that makes us better now, just do it. You can easily sign a guy in the offseason and then draft another in the 3rd or 4th you want to develop behind what we already have an continue to have good depth and hopefully guys that are just team players and want to win.

Moore fooled us. That being said, what he has done is unforgivable if he wants to retract and start being a better teammate and football player but it doesn't seem like he gets it. I will be rooting for him every single time he puts on a Jets jersey, but will also be hoping he doesn't run lazy routes like he has been or pouts on the sideline, and regardless of what he does against the Pats, I still think it is best we go our separate ways if a fair trade presents itself.