NFL Playoff Race

titans0021

26 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Seriously, my most realistic predictions have the second Wild Card at 8-8. And not even a tie at 8-8, but the Chargers just making it with eight wins. That would mean we're required to go 2-5 the rest of the way to get in.

Correction: 2-4.

Stealing this from @iPwn

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/upshot/tennessee-titans-nfl-playoff-picture.html#ten-hou-13=win&ari-ten-14=win&sf-ten-15=loss&ten-lar-16=loss&ten-jax-17=loss

Currently have an 80% chance of making the playoffs. Wins against Houston and San Francisco give us a 99% chance of getting in. Going 3-2 with losses to the Cardinals and Rams put us at 99% with a 64% chance of being the three seed.

2 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Stealing this from @iPwn

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/upshot/tennessee-titans-nfl-playoff-picture.html#ten-hou-13=win&ari-ten-14=win&sf-ten-15=loss&ten-lar-16=loss&ten-jax-17=loss

Currently have an 80% chance of making the playoffs. Wins against Houston and San Francisco give us a 99% chance of getting in. Going 3-2 with losses to the Cardinals and Rams put us at 99% with a 64% chance of being the three seed.

So what you're saying is it's basically a guarantee that we aren't making the playoffs.

On 11/27/2017 at 9:21 PM, titans0021 said:

Stealing this from @iPwn

Up to 93% that we make the playoffs!

Honestly the next two games are SO important with the last two games being the Rams and the Jags. Cards game will be tough. And honestly the 49ers game might be a trap game..

Hopefully the coaches really push the idea that this west coast trip is for our playoff lives (Its not because the AFC is supa bad this year)!!! I like that we are staying out west for it though. Should focus up the team a bit. If we arent careful though we could lose all 4 games but I could also see us winning all 4 LOL idk. Cards have talent. And Jimmy G is solid but if we are who we think we are (Not what the forum thinks but what the team thinks) we should go out west and handle our bizzy and come back 10-4 

As much as Ive been put into the "Overly Positive" group of the forum this year.. Im also up and down on some things we have done and play calls we've made and players we allowed to be on the 53 (BRICE IM LOOKING AT YOU) but Regardless of what anyone says being in the playoff race and playing meaningful football in Dec and hopefully JANUARY is really fun! We havent had this in what 8 or 9 years?  Some of you should really try to enjoy this man. Its a great time to be alive! 

IF Marcus gets hot and turns into the Marcus of last year going into the playoffs we are a scary team! I know Ive been arguing with some of you. But Im glad we're all along for the ride together! TitanUP <3 

Don't thin it's unrealistic to win 2 out of 3.
I can see the Cardinals game being tough, same as the Rams. 

Having the Rams here, I think helps, seeing how we play at home.   I won't assume victory in any the 3 games, but I am expecting a win in at least 2 of the 3.

53 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Don't thin it's unrealistic to win 2 out of 3.
I can see the Cardinals game being tough, same as the Rams. 

Having the Rams here, I think helps, seeing how we play at home.   I won't assume victory in any the 3 games, but I am expecting a win in at least 2 of the 3.

Have to take it week by week but it being a noon start vs the Rams could help as well. Also if it’s to clinch the division who knows what Titans team you get. You could get a highly motivated team who doesn’t want to relive last Xmas Eve last year and blow it again and come out shot out of a cannon or you could get a team who collapses under pressure but Arizona is the first task. It will be close as all their games are but the Titans D needs to get after Gabbert and force some turnovers and for the love of god double team Fitzgerald 

Go Bengals... Steelers have a tough schedule the last 4 weeks. If they lose tonight that could open the door to JAX/TEN sneaking in as a 2 (god the AFC is a cluster this year). 

Pitt has Baltimore and New England, as well as Houston and Browns (2 wins most likely). Us or Jax would have to go 4-0 down the stretch which is unlikely, but if the Steelers went 2-2 could happen. 

Archived