NFL Playoff Race

titans0021

2 hours ago, TitanSlim said:

Murray hasn't been effective when healthy so, I can only imagine how ineffective he'll be playing, pretty much, on one leg.

I swear if Mularkey gives more plays to a gimpy Murray over Henry....

I'm excited to see the toss play to Murray to open up the game.

19 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Do ya'll want us to make the playoff's or not? I'm trying to keep up.  :) 

I honestly don't even know. If we lose to Jacksonville? No. I don't want any of the higher ups to point to a playoff appearance as a reason to keep anyone around after an epic collapse. If we beat the Jags, sure, I'll be happy we're in the playoffs. 

23 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I honestly don't even know. If we lose to Jacksonville? No. I don't want any of the higher ups to point to a playoff appearance as a reason to keep anyone around after an epic collapse. If we beat the Jags, sure, I'll be happy we're in the playoffs. 

I won't be hurt if we don't make it. I won't be super excited if we do.

I want to make it. Just to prove to all the analyst that said we were out. (rightly so).

It's been a taxing season mainly trying to fight through all the coverage telling me I should be sad. lol  

Excited for a game that means something and excited to see if we can make it to the playoffs. Because if we face the Jags again in the wild card, nobody could convince me that we can't win that game and win a game in the playoffs. 

2 hours ago, TwoToneBlue said:

Does Mike Mularkey want to make the playoffs? Because he can't honestly believe that trotting out Murray with a torn MCL for 20 carries is the right decision.

Pretty much I how I feel. 

We all know vast majority of us don't agree with everything he does. But for me it's not about him.

It's about the team and players like Klug, Morgan and others that fought for this the team tryin to get to the playoffs for the city and fans like you and me. 

Now it's right in our face and a lot of people don't want it because they don't like the coach. 

There will be a time for that, but right here and now is a playoff spot. I personally am going to be there and cheering like it's 99!

18 hours ago, titans0021 said:

I'm excited to see the toss play to Murray to open up the game.

xD

Honestly, I think this is another sign that they are really unhappy with Henry in pass protection.  If you believe that Henry is going to get Mariota killed, then you're pretty much telegraphing that most times when Henry is on the field, it's a run.  If you play it coy and insert Murray for 5-10 snaps, maybe it's not so obvious?  

Yeah, I don't know.  Dude's walking on one leg... :(

25 minutes ago, titanrick said:

xD

Honestly, I think this is another sign that they are really unhappy with Henry in pass protection.  If you believe that Henry is going to get Mariota killed, then you're pretty much telegraphing that most times when Henry is on the field, it's a run.  If you play it coy and insert Murray for 5-10 snaps, maybe it's not so obvious?  

Yeah, I don't know.  Dude's walking on one leg... :(

And if Henry still sucks that bad in pass-pro, then it’s time to find another one this offseason.

Archived