Week 7 - Detroit Lions @ Dallas Cowboys 1:00PM

Sllim Pickens

I didn’t watch much because it was so nice outside.  What I saw was pretty pathetic.  How do we go from best offense through 4 weeks ever to can’t score a TD for two weeks in a row?  I know we have injuries but come on.  

Very sad turn of events.  Like I said it is just like the Tigers.  Lots of excitement and prospects, solid start to the season and then the season ends up significantly worse than expected.  The pistons and Wings will probably do the same thing.  I wish I wouldn’t let myself get excited about these teams. 

Just now, Sllim Pickens said:

I didn’t watch much because it was so nice outside.  What I saw was pretty pathetic.  How do we go from best offense through 4 weeks ever to can’t score a TD for two weeks in a row?  I know we have injuries but come on.  

Very sad turn of events.  Like I said it is just like the Tigers.  Lots of excitement and prospects, solid start to the season and then the season ends up significantly worse than expected.  The pistons and Wings will probably do the same thing.  I wish I wouldn’t let myself get excited about these teams. 

St. Brown and Swift being out really hurts the offense.

That being said, Goff made a few very poor decisions/throws which really were the difference in the game.

Hello gentleman. Good game. I can't remember the players name, concussion in the 1st, hope he recovers quickly.

Ya'll actually played a good game. More so on the defense side of the ball. The D came to play.  Ya'll are very close and inly missing a few pieces. You're on the right track. Good luck the rest of the season.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

The bolded part. Our defense has clearly carried us up to this point. A few bad breaks, and questionable INT by Diggs and it's a different game.

Another week, another Lions game missed... and I'm clearly not missing anything. 

I've heard that Pascal had a really good game as did Okudah. If we're going to pull anything out of this, at least these guys look like something we can build on. 

It's time to start draft season. 

• Like 2