Bucs @ Panthers

one_of_a_kind24

1 minute ago, eggybucsfan31 said:

Fire Bowles.

Fire Leftwich.

Trade Brady. 

Go in the tank.

IDC if this is delusional or not, the writing is on the wall. This team is done. Was a fun two years, but it’s over. 

Yep. Time to go back to being the bottom dwellers. We got a Superbowl out of it at least.

Just now, RedandPewterReturns said:

There is so much to say - but this will sum it up: This team showed ZERO ENERGY the last two weeks. Players and Coaches need to own that. This is pathetic. 

According to Bowles today, the team is showing good energy. 🤣🤣🤣 Just shows how out of touch and ignorant he is.

2 hours ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

If that's the case, I give up rn

yeah same. Honestly, I had my issues with the BA "no risk it no Bisquit" philosophy bc it was too outdated. This is - I don't think he'd put up with this crap. I think BA did retire for some reason (health maybe?) but I think he wanted Bowles to run the team. 

I honestly wonder if all the exceptions Brady is getting (11 days off plus the Robert Kraft wedding and missing the team flight and walk through) started rubbing guys the wrong way? These last two weeks have been horrible from a full energy standpoint. It makes you wonder what's really going through their minds bc it seems like the star QB isn't there mentally and physically as well as getting special treatment while they have to follow a different set of rules. 

2 hours ago, RedandPewterReturns said:

yeah same. Honestly, I had my issues with the BA "no risk it no Bisquit" philosophy bc it was too outdated. This is - I don't think he'd put up with this crap. I think BA did retire for some reason (health maybe?) but I think he wanted Bowles to run the team. 

I honestly wonder if all the exceptions Brady is getting (11 days off plus the Robert Kraft wedding and missing the team flight and walk through) started rubbing guys the wrong way? These last two weeks have been horrible from a full energy standpoint. It makes you wonder what's really going through their minds bc it seems like the star QB isn't there mentally and physically as well as getting special treatment while they have to follow a different set of rules. 

It has to be bad coaching there just isn't any other explanation. Would you want to go you work when you know you're going in there to work for some idiots? This whole regime must be sour by this point. When you lose accountability,  no one wants to give it their all. Then you add outside circumstances like with Brady, come into play too? Zero chance that Bowles or Leftwich could deal with things in the best of circumstances let alone when things get ugly. 

It would be one thing if you were hearing Bowles take responsibility for our lackluster play, but it seems like he hasnt even acknowledged the position we are in yet. Just like " Oh goly,  guess we'll just try and figure it out next week, darn"

Gtfo of my face 🙄

11 hours ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

It has to be bad coaching there just isn't any other explanation. Would you want to go you work when you know you're going in there to work for some idiots? This whole regime must be sour by this point. When you lose accountability,  no one wants to give it their all. Then you add outside circumstances like with Brady, come into play too? Zero chance that Bowles or Leftwich could deal with things in the best of circumstances let alone when things get ugly. 

It would be one thing if you were hearing Bowles take responsibility for our lackluster play, but it seems like he hasnt even acknowledged the position we are in yet. Just like " Oh goly,  guess we'll just try and figure it out next week, darn"

Gtfo of my face 🙄

I agree. Honestly, our organization will kiss the feet of those that win us a title. They basically gave Gruden whatever he wanted when he won - including letting Rich McKay go which was a huge error. 

No one had the guts to put Brady in his place when he was simply overstepping boundaries. 

Add on top of lackluster coaching - and you have no energy. However I disagree with your "if you work for idiots statement". It doesn't matter you still have to come in and earn your paycheck. Guys like NFL players who quit after they get paid are just as bad if not worse than the lackluster coaching staff.