Thanksgiving, Week 12: VIKINGS (8-2) at Lions (6-4)

swede700

49 minutes ago, Bermuda Viking said:

If the defense can play like it did against the Rams then the Vikings should get turnovers and stroll through.  It sounds like a few guys are banged up so let's see the injury report.

The turnover opportunities were there the last time these teams played. Have to take advantage this time.

Everson Griffen hurt his foot Oct. 29 against Cleveland. He said he’s getting massages and acupuncture and that the foot is feeling better.

Griffen: “My morale is up. I’m more happier because nobody likes an injured Everson. I’m very grouchy. Like Sugarman always says, I make everybody miserable when I’m miserable. I know what I can do, and I’m ready to ride with my team to win a Super Bowl. Whatever I can do on a daily basis to help my team win games, to get the Big Fatty, and that’s the Super Bowl ring, in our home state.”

http://www.twincities.com/2017/11/20/banged-up-vikings-have-quick-turnaround-for-thanksgiving-game-at-detroit/

2 hours ago, vike daddy said:

Everson Griffen hurt his foot Oct. 29 against Cleveland. He said he’s getting massages and acupuncture and that the foot is feeling better.

Griffen: “My morale is up. I’m more happier because nobody likes an injured Everson. I’m very grouchy. Like Sugarman always says, I make everybody miserable when I’m miserable. I know what I can do, and I’m ready to ride with my team to win a Super Bowl. Whatever I can do on a daily basis to help my team win games, to get the Big Fatty, and that’s the Super Bowl ring, in our home state.”

http://www.twincities.com/2017/11/20/banged-up-vikings-have-quick-turnaround-for-thanksgiving-game-at-detroit/

The Big Fatty?  I like that term.  

Archived