Time to Fire LaFleur, Gute, and Murphy And Burn The House Down

LLcheesehead12

5 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Yea if anything they'll scapegoat the coordinators first. Barry and Steno may be on the hot seat. 

I think you can mark it down that Barry's gone after this season. He's not building any kind of foundation on which to keep him - IMO at least. Steno.....I cant say. The offense certainly hasn't clicked on all cylinders all year, but I'm incapable of determining how much he's responsible for.

Edited by Leader

16 minutes ago, GHARMON9 said:

i honestly dont know but can it get much worse? lol

Im actually cool with starting Love, at least then I guarantee the anti Rodgers crowd will turn on Gute and LaFleur when this already **** offense puts a few goose eggs on the board and our avg PPG goes down to 10 or something.

1 hour ago, Sandy said:

I wonder how bad it has to get for MLF or Gute to actually have to start sweating. I had them pegged as safe before. Not so sure after this. 

Lafleur is sweating, but not because he’s in danger of being fired. 
Nobody likes losing, and he is sweating trying to find a way to win with this dumpster fire of a roster.

This team is going to need a bunch of young guys to make a big improvement before next season.

4 minutes ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

Im actually cool with starting Love, at least then I guarantee the anti Rodgers crowd will turn on Gute and LaFleur when this already **** offense puts a few goose eggs on the board and our avg PPG goes down to 10 or something.

You act like everyone has to have their mind made up on it already. Yeah, if Love ****s the bed then it's Gute and LaFleur's fault, very likely! Not sure why I have to decide that now! 

2 minutes ago, Ragnar Danneskjold said:

Nobody likes losing, and he is sweating trying to find a way to win with this dumpster fire of a roster.

This team is going to need a bunch of young guys to make a big improvement before next season.

I get that were 3-6 and we look terrible. But this is literally the same roster outside of Davante Adams, Jaire , and MVS for like 6 games. 

2 minutes ago, Ragnar Danneskjold said:

GBs roster isn’t great and needs clear upgrades, but it’s far from a dumpster fire. 

6 minutes ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

I’m as big of in favor with 12 being back next year and being good but aren’t we already averaging like 10 PPG as of recent? Lol 

3 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

I’m as big of in favor with 12 being back next year and being good but aren’t we already averaging like 10 PPG as of recent? Lol 

And IF it went up, it would just be MLF is calling better plays now, we got healthy, the other players on the team are playing better, Barry is being told how to call the game, etc etc etc.

35 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Yea if anything they'll scapegoat the coordinators first. Barry and Steno may be on the hot seat. 

The defense hasn't been the problem as of late. Barry actually made some adjustments. The offense is LaFleur's so not sure you can blame the OC. 

I'm for cleaning house to include the quarterback. If Rodgers wants to come back next year and with his contract that decision is his, you tell him he's holding the clipboard for Love. 

7 minutes ago, GHARMON9 said:

I get that were 3-6 and we look terrible. But this is literally the same roster outside of Davante Adams, Jaire , and MVS for like 6 games. 

Yes but isn’t it pretty apparent the real issue is the offense and Davante and MVS were hugely essential for its success? I think moving Davante was the right move ( and likely only) but not getting MVS or someone else back to immediately help make up for it was a massive mistake by Gutey and maybe MLF too. combine that with also putting too much faith in OTs coming back from serious knee injuries and it wasn’t a good plan for 2022. It may work out beyond though. 

Just now, Old Guy said:

The defense hasn't been the problem as of late. Barry actually made some adjustments. The offense is LaFleur's so not sure you can blame the OC. 

I'm for cleaning house to include the quarterback. If Rodgers wants to come back next year and with his contract that decision is his, you tell him he's holding the clipboard for Love. 

Season 2 Reaction GIF by Insecure on HBO

2 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

GBs roster isn’t great and needs clear upgrades, but it’s far from a dumpster fire. 

Yeah, the talent on D is far from dumpster level.  Offense is a bit of a mess. 

If Jones and Love are gone next season as expected, Gute can literally draft any position on offense (except maybe C?) and it will be a position of need.

• Like 1