Time to Fire LaFleur, Gute, and Murphy And Burn The House Down

LLcheesehead12

Vegas could be a strong player if Rodgers is traded.  If Brady was in picture,  he certainly isn't now.

McDaniel's knows his days are numbered in that division with Mahomes, Herbert, Denver with Sean Payton now.  Vegas needs to make a move, and you can bet McDaniel is in Mark Davis ear.

Davis likely also has DaVante Adams, his best player in his ear about  Rodgers too.  

If Rodgers is traded, Vegas with Adams and its flashy culture might be the perfectly attractive enough dumpster fire to do it.  

Edited by NFLGURU
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Gute will be gone next year when we realize Jordan Love isn't the answer. Then we can look back at just how bad this man drafts and the horrific job he did trying to get us over the hump. All time botch job.

Taking a back up QB in the first, back up RB 4 rounds too early in the second and a his trademark trash TE in the 3rd. The year he goes offense he misses on all 3 while drafting back ups.

How any of you are okay with this is amazing. He's hit a few firsts and had a brilliant trade with the saints in his first year. He's been well below average after that and 2020 is an all time awful draft.

We lose Adams last year so he brings in some rookies and Watkins while not adding proven talent to TE or WR and takes a ******* ILB in the first after bringing back Campbell. The guy is all over the place and bad at his job compared to his peers. When you compare it to fellow contenders he's inept.

Give Gute the boot

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, CrazyJoeDavola said:

I wasn't active back then, more of a lurker, but I remember Hauschild or something to that effect having the same type of vitriol towards Ted. Its kind of like the reboot they are doing with all the old TV shows.

I was active then. There was angst toward TT for going with this young, unproven QB. Now the angst toward Gute is because he's hesitant to go with the young unproven QB.

nah, I was a lurker too... It was push back against the "In TT We Trust" fanatics who were content with the teams direction - or lack there of - after 2011-2014. The apple didn't fall far from the tree with this Gutey fellah.

I wonder if he has it in his powers as well to alter the GB logo, from the G to a big fat C. It's not a drastic change, many might not even notice it. Just remove the cross-bar above the spur in G, changing it to a C, thus changing the Greatness meaning to Complacency, then sit on your hands and profit with his buddies upstairs like good 'ole times.

1 minute ago, CrazyJoeDavola said:

I wasn't active back then, more of a lurker, but I remember Hauschild or something to that effect having the same type of vitriol towards Ted. Its kind of like the reboot they are doing with all the old TV shows.

There were a few things that really set people against Ted, and I think it just set people against him without looking to understand the moves he made.  It didn't help that Ted had a very bland personality.  He absolutely cratered the Sherman teams that were consistently making the playoffs, but those teams were aging and getting very expensive.  In hindsight, it was the right move by Ted.  But in the moment, taking a 10 win team and dumping salary and turning it into a 4 win team looked really bad. 

Ted also went against the "draft experts" and took guys like Nick Collins, and Junius Coston that weren't in the draft guides or on Kiper's short board.  And he didn't make the super splash moves in free agency to win the offseason trophy.  Which is funny, because a lot of his FA signings were very good.  The worst was either Marty B or Jimmy Graham.  

19 minutes ago, Laces Out said:

nah, I was a lurker too... It was push back against the "In TT We Trust" fanatics who were content with the teams direction - or lack there of - after 2011-2014. The apple didn't fall far from the tree with this Gutey fellah.

I wonder if he has it in his powers as well to alter the GB logo, from the G to a big fat C. It's not a drastic change, many might not even notice it. Just remove the cross-bar above the spur in G, changing it to a C, thus changing the Greatness meaning to Complacency, then sit on your hands and profit with his buddies upstairs like good 'ole times.

All while TT is upstairs, upstairs sitting on his hands smiling down upon them. 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Laces Out said:

I honestly can't tell; is this a troll post?

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, MrBobGray said:

I honestly can't tell; is this a troll post?

I'm honestly shocked that he explained how to turn a G into a C. 

Because this is the Optional Team Activities poster...and to be very fair to him, he's been consistent with his message concerning the front office, as well as owning up to his OTA gaffe.  

And if I'm being fair?  This is a large offseason for our front office.  I'm pro-Gute right now.  But this off-season could be a pivoting point for me.  It's time to move on from Rodgers, get what you can and draft well.  

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

There were a few things that really set people against Ted, and I think it just set people against him without looking to understand the moves he made.  It didn't help that Ted had a very bland personality.  He absolutely cratered the Sherman teams that were consistently making the playoffs, but those teams were aging and getting very expensive.  In hindsight, it was the right move by Ted.  But in the moment, taking a 10 win team and dumping salary and turning it into a 4 win team looked really bad. 

Ted also went against the "draft experts" and took guys like Nick Collins, and Junius Coston that weren't in the draft guides or on Kiper's short board.  And he didn't make the super splash moves in free agency to win the offseason trophy.  Which is funny, because a lot of his FA signings were very good.  The worst was either Marty B or Jimmy Graham.  

I loved those TT drafts in hindsight. At the time as young naïve whipper snapper I was not real pleased with dumb selections like Nick Collins, Greg Jennings, or Jordy Nelson. What an idiot for passing on those other guys I can't remember.