Blow it up! Off-season wishes/ideas

one_of_a_kind24

4 minutes ago, one_of_a_kind24 said:

What about Greg Roman? Career OC, that doesn't seem like HC material, so there's nothing for him to lose coming here. He's not great, but at least he has play calling experience and will get the run game going.

I mean it would suck but if we got Anthony RIchardson in the draft I think we could get into that heavy run offense

• 2 weeks later...

I think 2 QB's that can push for the job need to be brought in this offseason. Some say Drew Lock bc of his ties to Canales. I think Baker Mayfield and Lock will be signed or if they are confident - it wouldn't surprise me if 2 QBs are signed and one drafted. 

The only thing Kyle Trask has proven is that he's a 2nd round pick who's performed more like a fringe QB 3 when given the opportuntiy. He's not earned even a back up level role over a guy who some don't even believe is a sold QB2 on a roster. 

That said - in TC practices and preseaon - Trask has performed more on the level of Ryan Griffin than Blaine Gabbert. It wouldn't surprise me if Trask moves off this roster if he can't step up to the challenge. 

Carr in the division, not overly concerned.  However, the Qb signed by the Bucs, I think may show their thoughts on QB in the draft.  If they sign Mayfield, I believe they wait till day 3 for a Qb.  Mayfield has the best chance to be the long term starter from the UFA pool.  If they sign Brissett or Lock, I believe it is more likely a Qb is selected by day 2.  I do believe the Trask hype from Licht is a smoke screen unfortunately.