Blow it up! Off-season wishes/ideas

one_of_a_kind24

57 minutes ago, indifference said:

I like branch but as a full time NCB .. Bowles needs to be sure he can handle that.

Guy has to line up against Kupp, Jefferson, etc…

Not worried about his 40 but that agility 3 cone drill is something we should take a look into. I rather draft a NCB in r2 or 3 honestly. 

All signs are pointing to LT or RT first round. BPA rest of the draft

I would love if we could take DJ Turner from Michigan in rd 2 to play our nickle , he's a good player, can even play outside, but because of size ppl are pegging him to be an slot guy

Rd 1 should be OT or Edge BPA imo

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Agreed, I think they're going to give him every chance to play there first and if he can't, they'll kick him back inside in 2024. 

I don't think we're going OT in round 1. 

I think it still depends how the board unwinds. I still see us moviing down from 19 and taking the BPA at OT, Edge, DT, and MAYBE CB. 

On 4/14/2023 at 1:08 PM, RedandPewterReturns said:

I think it still depends how the board unwinds. I still see us moviing down from 19 and taking the BPA at OT, Edge, DT, and MAYBE CB. 

I'm at the point where if he's still there at 14-15, I think we're gonna jump Washington for Levis. 

On 4/15/2023 at 4:56 PM, eggybucsfan31 said:

I'm at the point where if he's still there at 14-15, I think we're gonna jump Washington for Levis. 

The reality is the Bucs have 1 QB with any starting exp.  The other guy is Ryan Lindley with a better draft spot.  I remember BA in AZ touting how good Lindley is going to be.  I see similiar comparisons to seeing quotes about Trask after Brady retired from BA and Licht.

3 hours ago, ravishingone said:

The reality is the Bucs have 1 QB with any starting exp.  The other guy is Ryan Lindley with a better draft spot.  I remember BA in AZ touting how good Lindley is going to be.  I see similiar comparisons to seeing quotes about Trask after Brady retired from BA and Licht.

Baker was brought in to start or compete with a Rookie QB we drafted (if we get the chance). I don't think Trask is valued highly. Having gone to TC practices and watching Preseason games - Kyle Trask was more on par with Ryan Griffin than Blaine Gabbert. Not a ringing endorsement for his future as a starter. 

If he proves otherwise, GREAT! But it's Trask that should be looking at if the Bucs take a QB next weekend, not baker. Licht did say he may bring in two more QBs to bring into camp. Licht did his homework on all 5 potential 1st/2nd round guys in Young, Stroud, Richardson, Levis, and Hooker. I don't think Richardson will be in reach and is probably 2 years away from playing. Levis i'm not sold on and Hooker is probably the #3 guy. 

That said - some people feel Hooker and Levis are the guys Licht and co love at the QB position this year. One good point someone made is you can evaluate next years class, but in the end - the whole attempts to tank never really pan out (Dolphins and Texans most recently failed to obtain the #1 pick) and who knows -Caleb Williams could regress making him a questionable prospect at this time next year. You see what the draft process is doing questioning CJ Stroud, who at this time was the #1 pick. Questioning Bryce Youngs' size despite him being excellent in all other aspects of the game. 

So - IF they like Hooker or Levis, it's possible they take him. It'll be interesting to see how this all unfolds. I think all 5 are going round 1. 

14 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Idk where to put this lol

But just saw that Rachaad changed his number from 29....

To #1

Heard it on fantasy radio, and double checked on the Bucs site

Thought hed go #3 like he was in college but Greg Auman said on thr raido he changed it to 1 because he wants to be the RB1

Come on Rachaad, you're better than this...