Week 8: Packers @ Bills on SNF / Postgame: Packers lose to Bills 27-17, fall to 3-5

FAH1223

History, both recent and past, do not favor us in Buffalo. Not grabbing one of these last 3 games means we could reach the half way point with a deep hole to try to dig out of. Not saying this was the final nail in the coffin, but it was a nail.  

I was excited to go to the LAR game at Lambeau in December while I’m home, even with the headache of the Monday night game. Now, it seems like I’d be better off commiserating with friends and family in Milwaukee and to save my money and time, but mostly my broken heart after watching this team flush its potential down the drain. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Refugee said:

History, both recent and past, do not favor us in Buffalo. Not grabbing one of these last 3 games means we could reach the half way point with a deep hole to try to dig out of. Not saying this was the final nail in the coffin, but it was a nail.  

I was excited to go to the LAR game at Lambeau in December while I’m home, even with the headache of the Monday night game. Now, it seems like I’d be better off commiserating with friends and family in Milwaukee and to save my money and time, but mostly my broken heart after watching this team flush its potential down the drain. 

I live 20 minutes from FedEx Field and sold my ticket this week.

So glad I did