Week 8: Packers @ Bills on SNF / Postgame: Packers lose to Bills 27-17, fall to 3-5

FAH1223

Just now, ThatJerkDave said:

Only dude that said anything bad about Rodgers tonight was the guy that wants to fire everyone and give the entire operation to Nick Saban.

That guy is a freaking loon. AR played really well. It's this weird thing, but players aren't robots that play completely identically every single week. They have ups, they have downs. Even bad QBs have great games at times. It's football.

The "anti AR" guys didn't do **** tonight bc he doesn't deserve it. The other ones tried to bait it into existence a few times. I hope you see that.

• Like 1

It's not even November yet and we've already surpassed last season's loss total. Given I'm 32 and not in the best shape, I'll be lucky if I live to see the Packers' first trip to the new Bills' stadium in 8 years, as I'd be 40. I really want to live to see a Packers road win against the Bills, but with every loss there that chance decreases.

We'd have had a better chance at a comeback if Rodgers didn't play a single snap in the second half.

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Only dude that said anything bad about Rodgers tonight was the guy that wants to fire everyone and give the entire operation to Nick Saban.

Yeah there wasn’t any Rodgers hate on here tonight. When he plays okay there’s minimal hate. I think he did about as much with the cast tonight as he could. Part of me fears it’s only because he didn’t have Cobb or Lazard.

Just now, pf9 said:

It's not even November yet and we've already surpassed last season's loss total. Given I'm 32 and not in the best shape, I'll be lucky if I live to see the Packers' first trip to the new Bills' stadium in 8 years, as I'd be 40. I really want to live to see a Packers road win against the Bills, but with every loss there that chance decreases.

We'd have had a better chance at a comeback if Rodgers didn't play a single snap in the second half.

Something tells me 32 is the year you were born and not your age.

• Like 1

Just now, pf9 said:

Dude seriously. I kinda feel sorry for you

I’ll take it.   While they didn’t win, they seemed dedicated to the run, controlling the clock, and were in the game for three quarters against the best team in the NFL.

THEY RAN THE BALL!  
AR trusted the rookies…. a bit!

I’ll take it as progress.    

Wildcard = we have a chance. 

Just now, Norm said:

That guy is a freaking loon. AR played really well. It's this weird thing, but players aren't robots that play completely identically every single week. They have ups, they have downs. Even bad QBs have great games at times. It's football.

The "anti AR" guys didn't do **** tonight bc he doesn't deserve it. The other ones tried to bait it into existence a few times. I hope you see that.

Right. I'm a loon because you all claimed he was done. You got your feelings hurt when I called you out of the love stuff 😂

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

We'd be 6-2 if we'd have played that game the last 3 weeks. 

Ya think there's a bit of overlooking teams and not showing up? We beat Brady and did okay against Allen tbh, but we let these bum *** teams with bum *** QBs beat us. Have to think we're coming into those games thinking we can just show up and win.

• Like 1