Week 8: Packers @ Bills on SNF / Postgame: Packers lose to Bills 27-17, fall to 3-5

FAH1223

7 minutes ago, St Vince said:

Yeah I'm not buying that final score. Clearly the Bills were never in any danger of losing that game and pretty much took their foot off the gas. 

They were freaking chucking a ton in the second half with the lead. I have no idea where anyone gets the idea they took it off the gas. Got sloppy? Maybe. Sure as **** weren't giving up on trying to score. Yall are nuts.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Norm said:

lolol this guy, was mocking everyone today about not seeing reality or whatever he was ******* on about. He was a genius because he watched the 80s and everyone here has bad takes, then he shows up with that crap.

Mass ignore this crap, we should all be over it by now.

Can you read?   You sure do like to rephrase and sum others posts incorrectly.   Are you dumb or simply a liar?  Where did I say anything about genius' watching the team in the 80's?  I simply didn't, and if that is what you took from that post then you have a reading comprehension problem.

You like to blast me but you don't have enough knowledge to refute my points.  What exactly are you disagreeing with?   Were the Packers ever a threat to win this game?   When the game was in the balance did our defense get stops?

I blasted Savage's play today - Was that incorrect?   Do you think he played well?

I've criticized Gute's drafts.  I am right he has done poorly overall.   Getting a few decent players over the years hasn't been enough and has left the team with big holes.  Is this wrong?    Is our roster anywhere close to complete?

Reply with substance and refute the points or STFU because I have shown you might be wrong about something.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

lol wut. more yards, more first downs, more time of possession, less turnovers and a loss. Seems not right watching that.

two bad 4th down fails and some costly penalties that favored the Bills.  Packers might not be too far off from being good

Edited by KFP7
  • Like 1

You can count me as a Rodgers hater at this point, but of all our losses, this was the one where he played the best. He managed the offense well, didn’t shrink, and the game plan was a heavy Aaron Jones feature, which is what it should be. He missed a pass here or there, but no more than any QB does every game. No complaints. If he played like this the last three weeks, we’d have won at least a couple of those games if not all of them. 

This wasn’t a game where you saw the pouting Rodgers and you knew he would be fighting himself all game. Need more of that, but it’s probably too late. Especially if this defense isn’t trending up. 

• Like 4

Could you imagine if we we got a TD for that Tonyan call, and then a three and out after Rasul slowly caressed the udnerside of the dudes helmet. (Yes we got the INt the next play, but it definitely is not the same schematically. Or if the the strip sack TD last week wasn't called back for the weakest call ever). Like the Bills would have playing a different game, so would we have - we just aren't that far off!

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Norm said:

They were freaking chucking a ton in the second half with the lead. I have no idea where anyone gets the idea they took it off the gas. Got sloppy? Maybe. Sure as **** weren't giving up on trying to score. Yall are nuts.

^^^

this.

The Bills four 2nd half drives consumed about 12 minutes and change:

-Penalty kills a red zone attempt, FG
-Josh Allen INT where he either doesn't see Douglas or just completely misfired.
-Josh Allen INT in the red zone where he...was trying to throw it away in front of Jaire Alexander?
-Josh Allen misses an absolutely wide open Kumerow
-End of game

Not really sure what game folks were watching, but there was no planet where the Bills were just trying to sit on the ball to end it. They will run that score up every chance they can.

• Like 1