Week 8: Packers @ Bills on SNF / Postgame: Packers lose to Bills 27-17, fall to 3-5

FAH1223

Just now, packfanfb said:

Depending on how the season plays out, you definitely have to be considering resigning Yosh at this point over Jenkins... especially considering the likely cost.

Could work out in our benefit long term to get Jenkins locked up at a lower rate. They know the medicals see him daily. I can't imagine he's peaked given his age. 

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

Depending on how the season plays out, you definitely have to be considering resigning Yosh at this point over Jenkins... especially considering the likely cost.

According to Spotrac, there is an out in the Bak contract next offseason, with a 23million dead hit.  I don't know what the cap looks like at that juncture, but perhaps we make that move and Yosh is the starting LT, at a much cheaper price.  

Just now, ThatJerkDave said:

According to Spotrac, there is an out in the Bak contract next offseason, with a 23million dead hit.  I don't know what the cap looks like at that juncture, but perhaps we make that move and Yosh is the starting LT, at a much cheaper price.  

That would be fine by me.

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Z. Tom says hi

1 minute ago, cannondale said:

I don't know. It's been JRJ or Jenkins since forever. The Newman Yosh combo scares the hell out of me

I am almost thinking that they should keep JRJ at RG if they anticipate Jenkins returning to LG full time.  I would probably try Tom at LG.  At least to start.  If that isn't working, Newman can come in at whichever guard spot they feel most comfortable with.

Just now, ThatJerkDave said:

I am almost thinking that they should keep JRJ at RG if they anticipate Jenkins returning to LG full time.  I would probably try Tom at LG.  At least to start.  If that isn't working, Newman can come in at whichever guard spot they feel most comfortable with.

Have no clue. I don't even remember who they cycled thru there in camp. IIRC JRJ got all the snaps even then