Week 8: Packers @ Bills on SNF / Postgame: Packers lose to Bills 27-17, fall to 3-5

FAH1223

2 minutes ago, pf9 said:

It's going to take a miracle for us to be the only team in our division to make the playoffs for the second year in a row. And if it does happen, hopefully somewhere along the line Kirk Cousins has a career-ending injury so that even if we lose in the playoffs again, we will never have to worry about losing to Cousins ever again.

gif-shaking-head-25.gif

• Like 1

Just now, Leader said:

Tom Silverstein -   Packers WR Samori Toure first up in punt return warm-ups, for what that's worth. Amari Rodgers second and Romeo Doubs after that. Keisean Nixon and Christian Watson alternating on kickoff returns.

Amari blows but I dont think Toure even has a lot of experience there. Kind of feels like he has the head for it from what I know about him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Norm said:

It really does, and I think I have enough faith in them so it's like I do not want to believe that is the case but it sure feels like flinging poo at the walls anymore to see what sticks. Even how the games are called, both sides of the ball, kind of feels that way this year.

The injury set backs from Bahktiari probably messed with plans

Bahktiari- Jenkins/ Runyan - Myers - Newman - Nijman/ Jenkins

That feels Ike a preferred group.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Thing is, what do they have to lose? What is Toure going to do, fumble?

Nothing. But at this point, you could cut who ever guy 53 is and find a competent PR who has done it some in college (and pros)