The Good, the Bad, the Raiders finally showed up vs. Houston (Post-game Chat)

RaidersAreOne

4 hours ago, dante9876 said:

Chargers defense garbage though. Just a bunch a names that's poorly coached. Herbert only reason Stanly holding on to his job. 

You can see a talented crew who is poorly coached, chargers. You can see a team playing above it's talent that is coach well, giants. Than you have us who lack talent but also don't use the talent we have in a way to be successful. 

Chargers defense is garbage but held us to 19points iirc w/ waller?

8 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Chargers defense is garbage but held us to 19points iirc w/ waller?

I'd say that was more on Carr and the offense working things out. Carr played hero ball, through 3 picks.

Carr always takes time to settle into a new offense. They are starting to click finally and play to their strengths. Power run and play action. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

I'd say that was more on Carr and the offense working things out. Carr played hero ball, through 3 picks.

Carr always takes time to settle into a new offense. They are starting to click finally and play to their strengths. Power run and play action. 

Gonna just ignore Khalil Mack almost  single handedly cook everyone in between the tackles or Derwin 

30 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Gonna just ignore Khalil Mack almost  single handedly cook everyone in between the tackles or Derwin 

You were the one saying the Chargers defense is garbage. I didn't think I needed to point out week 1 having a fresh Mack and Bosa was a big factor for them. 

5 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Munford and Parham look like solid pieces going forward on the Oline. 

Hoping Butler and Farrell Jr. develop and can contribute later this season. Hitting on a DT would go a long way. 

Parham as well. Forgot how well he plays at guard. If one of those 2 guys hits, that will be big. DT is always a hard position to settle into, but Ferrell/Nichols on passing downs seems to be a pretty decent combo.