Monday Night Football - Atlanta v Seattle

ET80

Could be a good game. I think the Seahawks take it despite the loss of Sherman and Chancellor. Earl Thomas is slated to return so that's a boost. Wilson is on pace to throw for 4500 plus yards this year. His first five years in the NFL his yardage total has increased. Same with attempts. This year would be no exception. File it under mildly interesting. 

Seriously though, I'm curious what Seattle does in the offseason to help Russell out. They need another franchise back to take pressure off of him like Lynch did. He's accounting for 82% of Seattle's offense, which is an unusual record he's actually on track to break. 

5 hours ago, PapaShogun said:

Could be a good game. I think the Seahawks take it despite the loss of Sherman and Chancellor. Earl Thomas is slated to return so that's a boost. Wilson is on pace to throw for 4500 plus yards this year. His first five years in the NFL his yardage total has increased. Same with attempts. This year would be no exception. File it under mildly interesting. 

Seriously though, I'm curious what Seattle does in the offseason to help Russell out. They need another franchise back to take pressure off of him like Lynch did. He's accounting for 82% of Seattle's offense, which is an unusual record he's actually on track to break. 

They need an entire new offensive line. They have a sieve doing an impression, currently.

1 hour ago, TheVillain112 said:

Just need Julio to not score more than 10 + Seattles D...I'm going to lose...

I need Matt Ryan to stay under 8 points. Nothing to do with MY fantasy week - I'm making my final push to a playoff berth and I need someone else to lose.

20 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

If Wilson has a good game here I think it'll go a long way in his MVP campaign this year considering how much of the offense he's accounted for, all while not having an OL or run game and with his defense not playing at the levels they've historically played at.

Again, that's what it SHOULD mean, but it doesn't. He won't beat out Wentz if PHI only have 1, 2 or 3 losses on the season. 

Just now, Hunter2_1 said:

Bunch of trash isn't it. Rodgers and Wilson should win it every year.

Some years there are QB's or players who do more with less, but yeah I would generally agree with this. Normally the knock on Wilson is his run game and defense. This year he's doing far more with far less than he's ever had, and getting far less recognition for it.

Archived