Monday Night Football - Atlanta v Seattle

ET80

16 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

This is what i want from the Falcons come this offseason though.

New ST coach
New WR / Kick returner
New RG
Power RB

Anything on top of that and im pretty happy but those are the main 4 things i want.   Luckily those are things we can get pretty easily and for not alot of money.  So we could still get a big upgrade somewhere else or to add to the team and still pick some quality players at other positions.

dont be a victim of the moment, atl ranks pretty pretty much average against both kick  and punt returns. actually a little above. they rank a little below average in returns themselves. its not our main need, nor secondary need.

1 minute ago, GSUeagles14 said:

dont be a victim of the moment, atl ranks pretty pretty much average against both kick  and punt returns. actually a little above. they rank a little below average in returns themselves. its not our main need, nor secondary need.

Sorry bro this is not just from this year.  I have been wanting armstrong gone for awhile now even while weems was here :)  I just thing we can do much better in the ST department than what we have for the most part.   Plus i think Bosher's monster leg has helped us out tremendously over the years and this is the 1st year he is a bit injured and his leg isn't providing what we usually get from him.   Which in turn is showing how underachieving our ST is most the time. 

As far as ranking needs i didn't put them in order at all my friend i was just listing the 5 things i would like to see changed for us this offseason and then anything we get extra on top of those 5 would just be fantastic.   Im sure you got some positions or players you want upgraded or changed as well. 

15 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

Would Atlanta really spend more on the RB position? They’re a pass first offense that has two really good running backs, one of which is getting paid a hefty sum.

As for this we wouldn't be spending much on the position it would actually be spending less probably.  Coleman is coming up on a contract in a year or 2 and we already paid Freeman a good bit to be our main back.  Coleman will want starting money probably and i personally wouldn't give it to him even though he is very talented i just don't put that much money in the RB position.

So to me getting a early round power RB maybe rounds 2 through 4 with some nice upside like a Chubb maybe if he fell to us round 2 or 3 would be getting a good RB that can provide a bit of what freeman and coleman can't as much in the power game.  Giving us a 3 headed monster still for 1 more year before Coleman leaves probably for a big contract. 

2 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

Sorry bro this is not just from this year.  I have been wanting armstrong gone for awhile now even while weems was here :)  I just thing we can do much better in the ST department than what we have for the most part.   Plus i think Bosher's monster leg has helped us out tremendously over the years and this is the 1st year he is a bit injured and his leg isn't providing what we usually get from him.   Which in turn is showing how underachieving our ST is most the time. 

As far as ranking needs i didn't put them in order at all my friend i was just listing the 5 things i would like to see changed for us this offseason and then anything we get extra on top of those 5 would just be fantastic.   Im sure you got some positions or players you want upgraded or changed as well. 

rg certainly, dont see the need for a 3rd back. really we need an oc who stops running stupid pitches every 3rd play.

Just now, GSUeagles14 said:

rg certainly, dont see the need for a 3rd back. really we need an oc who stops running stupid pitches every 3rd play.

LOL im not a big fan of the pitch that often either although sprinkled in to catch a defense off guard im all for them with our speed on the line and types of RB we have.   Freeman is imo a better RB to run them with though as it provides quick stopping and cuts plus vision to do them really well most the time and thats what Freeman's best attributes are imo. 

Also for the 3rd RB thing it's because i think Coleman leaves and i don't want to put that much money into the Rb position.   Letting a early to mid round RB learn the offense for a year wouldn't be a bad idea and also cover us for injury like we have now with freeman.  Also it gives us insurance if freeman continues having concussion issues which is very scary. 

Seahawks remaining games:

@ 49ers

Eagles

@ Jaguars

Rams

@ Cowboys

Cardinals

Not exactly a cakewalk. I think they can lose two more games max. Lucky for them they're only a game back in the NFC West since the Rams lost the Vikings. I still don't think they win the division, and if they don't do that I don't see them getting one of the two one wild card spots. I think the NFC South may have three playoff teams. Either that or Detroit gets one. Dallas and Seattle will come up short. 

Archived