GDT 7 - MNF - Da Bearz

Hunter2_1

8 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

I’ve been wanting a talented LBer for years, so you’re preaching to the choir. Thought we’d go Lloyd this year.

But, as I said, this has been a problem for years - with better athletes on defense (prime Collins, prime Hightower, Chandler Jones) against lesser opponents (Trubisky, Bortles). Was it athleticism then, too? 

speed is the game today, YES?????????????????????????????????????????? Your snide BS bores me. No need to comment going forward because I could care less.

3 minutes ago, m haynes said:

Laugh all you want your examples are ueless and have no bearing when it comes to Mac future which  is complete turmoil going forward.

PS Your LOL comment IMO is insulting. I don't agree with your comments however i don't belittle you when i reply.

“Your examples of QBs this century getting benched and then coming back even better has no bearing on this”

*makes comments about a QB from the 70s”

No, it doesn’t have a bearing on whether Mac works out or not. But it shows that sometimes you get jobbed, screwed, or just don’t have things fall your way in the NFL. You expect good/great guys to comeback better, the way Brees and Warner did. Not crumble and be ruined forever lol. I don’t know what I expect from you guys though haha.

2 minutes ago, m haynes said:

speed is the game today, YES?????????????????????????????????????????? Your snide BS bores me. No need to comment going forward because I could care less.

I will keep this simple:

NE has struggled against mobile QBs, even when they had better athletes and the QBs were lesser athletes. Was athleticism the problem then, too? How can a problem that’s been going on for years with different players and different opponents, always be an athleticism issue? 

In the beginning of the game there wasn’t a spy quite as much, the rushers got upfield, and Fields gouged them when the rush didn’t get there. Later they changed it up, added spies (Phillips, Wilson) more often, played more contain, and then the rest of the run defense fell apart. The good, athletic players are certainly lacking overall right now but how exactly does that fix what happened in the first half? Takes a whole defense to do their job. Who are these great LBers that the Giants had when they held the Bears to 12 lol.

It caught up to us.

chronic lack of talent, manufactured lack of coaching talent and experience outside of Bill, a persistent inability to contain athletic QBs, penalties and injuries that have been bubbling away. Also, the ST were appalling last night - they weren't prepared at all. Kick returns were disgusting, bad punts. This doesn't feel like NE.

we are a crap team. People don’t want to hear that here, but there’s evidence. 

obviously I don’t want Bill fired, but he’s what, .478 since Tom left now? Something has to change. 

the only saving grace is that Zappe showed his true colors. He is not the answer.

Edited by Hunter2_1
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

I dont like this. 

I think I have proven my endless optimism and willingness to watch a losing team. 

However tonight, I feel like this franchise did wrong, I don't feel good about rooting for them. 

I don't know how I feel about the benching, other than - it's not good. Flip flopping between two young QBs just isn't a place you want to be in. I'm not against benching bad performers, but it really does feel like the contrast between what we've been used to compared to now is being kicked into our teeth with a lack of stability. 

2 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

I am 1-6 in fantasy after drafting a really good team, I have won ZERO bets this season and the Pats are tragic. 

time to get into the NHL. Bruins are good.

And just think they have two of their best players out with injuries. Exciting !!!!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, biggie. said:

BB should be fired if they finish last; finishing behind the Jets is unacceptable.

I see a firing more likely if RKK feels BB ruined a potential franchise QB with his offseason of having no offensive coaches. 

The mental thoughts of RKK: 

- " Mac Year 2 Jump!" 

- " Oh, wow.. we have 2 starting QBs!" 

- " Oh, no.. we have 0 stating QBs" 

- What happened!?"