Week 8 Thread: The Wentz vs Matt Ryan game - where neither of them plays

MikeT14

On 10/24/2022 at 7:20 PM, Slappy Mc said:

Make sure you bring your "Sell the Team" signs.

In a related note:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/commanders-ask-fans-to-put-away-sell-the-team-signs-during-home-game-vs-packers/?fbclid=IwAR2aNNoINPsRBWvOybELWdEwXq-pDvPU4SJWUIs8dtV8COpHL20XDbRJv_w

This team will do anything they can to ruin the experience for "their fans." If I pay for a ticket and they don't like my sign, they can shove it. Not derogatory in any way. Just do the right thing, sell the team.

#SELLTHETEAM

Love it! But this has been going on since 2009, maybe before & Dan still owns the team. So, I don’t think it’s actually effective. I wish it was, but it doesn’t seem to be.

1 hour ago, RSkinGM said:

Jahan Dotson - did not practice. Hamstring is turning into C Samuel's groin .. damn !

I have reminded people that in 2015, DJax hurt his hamstring in week 1 and missed 7 games that year plus half or so of that week 1 game. Hamstrings can put people out for multiple games, especially when a guy comes out, tries to practice and then aggravates it again, basically starting the clock over till he’s healed of the original injury.  

1 hour ago, RSkinGM said:

Man, will we EVER play a game with a FULL team? Well, relatively. Looks like no Thomas, Dotson , Cole Turner. Maybe Charles is out -hasn't practiced ( illness ) . Jon Allen was not practicing either . Hope just a vet day !

It’s the NFL. We all know injuries happen. Hopefully if Trai Turner gets another chance to play for Charles, he plays better this time around bc he was awful the first month of the season.

With Cole Turner’s concussion, I hope he takes a few weeks off. We don’t need a Tua incident.

I’m hopefully that Logan plays. I thought he did practice the other day & it sounded like he was close.

Dotson re-aggregated his hamstring. It’s understandable that he’s not ready to go.

I’d say Jon Allen is just resting his groin, so he’s ready to go on Sunday.

7 hours ago, turtle28 said:

With Cole Turner’s concussion, I hope he takes a few weeks off. We don’t need a Tua incident.

I’m hopefully that Logan plays. I thought he did practice the other day & it sounded like he was close.

I hope Bates shows up.  I had high hopes for him this year, but he has been disappointing.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, offbyone said:

I hope Bates shows up.  I had high hopes for him this year, but he has been disappointing.

I don't think he's been 100 % all year. Calf and then hamstring and was forced to come in last week when Turner got hurt. Just not his year.

Trai Turners fat a** needs some conditioning b4 he gets back in the game. He sand bagged all off-season with an injury designation to avoid work b/c he perceived his "vet" status as something he could crutch on or leverage. It isn't, he's awful - Ron should have made an example of him.... but Carolina and all.

Edited by Troublez