Trades?

Phinsesq

Any thoughts on who Miami could target trade wise?

With all the injuries to the secondary I have to think an attempt at a CB will be made. I read William Jackson III out of Washington is likely available for a late round pick. I wouldn't mind Kareem hunt either if that could get done.  

15 hours ago, Phinsesq said:

Jets got James Robinson for a 6th possible 5th round pick…. Come on Miami. 

I don't really want to trade for a RB, but if I'm Miami I'm looking for a good OG to send Eichenberg to the bench before the deadline. Probably another OT for depth too... while the Shell acquisition has worked out, I'm not thrilled about the idea of letting Greg Little into the ever game again, under any circumstance.

In particular, I wonder if Carolina would be willing to deal Corbett and/or Moton.

2 minutes ago, Tetsujin said:

Looking forward to the draft, especially if we’re in the top half. Lots of possibilities with plugging the LG spot, getting a potential lockdown CB, a pass rusher, or prototypical RB.

I'm not sure I give any hope that SF will finish with a losing record, honestly, even if they're 3-4 right now.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I don't really want to trade for a RB, but if I'm Miami I'm looking for a good OG to send Eichenberg to the bench before the deadline. Probably another OT for depth too... while the Shell acquisition has worked out, I'm not thrilled about the idea of letting Greg Little into the ever game again, under any circumstance.

In particular, I wonder if Carolina would be willing to deal Corbett and/or Moton.

I can't argue with the logic there but a 6th-5th for James Robinson was a no brainer. Our defensive back field is in shambles right now and I think needs the most immediate attention.  

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Tetsujin said:

Looking forward to the draft, especially if we’re in the top half. Lots of possibilities with plugging the LG spot, getting a potential lockdown CB, a pass rusher, or prototypical RB.

I am convinced they will never draft a prototypical RB... 

9 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

After CMC went to the 49ers, I literally started researching reviews on the Panthers' o-linemen lol. Any guy off the street would be an upgrade over LG Eichenberg, and like you I think another competent tackle is necessary. Two o-line holes to fill. 

13 hours ago, FinSting said:

After CMC went to the 49ers, I literally started researching reviews on the Panthers' o-linemen lol. Any guy off the street would be an upgrade over LG Eichenberg, and like you I think another competent tackle is necessary. Two o-line holes to fill. 

Robert Jones must be horrendous in practice, because he seems like he should be much better than Eich.  

On that note though, this OL is a completely different unit with TA in there.  If they could get even an "average" LG, they would be in business.  

• Like 1