Jets Trade for RB James Robinson

Abe56

I honestly thought we were just going to promote someone from the PS again or sign a random person. We traded for a 24yr old RB that can hit 1,000+ rushing yards. I love this trade. It regained my hope for a strong finish for the season. 

Never let JD go. 

1 hour ago, rickyt31 said:

I honestly thought we were just going to promote someone from the PS again or sign a random person. We traded for a 24yr old RB that can hit 1,000+ rushing yards. I love this trade. It regained my hope for a strong finish for the season. 

Never let JD go. 

Only the state of our O line is the issue … and zach getting his … together 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, KBS756 said:

Only the state of our O line is the issue … and zach getting his … together 

True, but the good news is that the IOL is still the same and we might get a healthy Fant soon. I don't think he was healthy when we last saw him. So I think he'll upgrade the line. So I think the rushing attack will be solid.  

As for Wilson, just waiting for the statement game to prove he's the guy. I can't say much else about him. He's tough,  has the tools, and made some progress but isn't there yet. 

Seeing the Bears run all over the Patriots on MNF gives me hope we can get the run game going early….watching Justin Fields have a decent game too means Zach needs to get after it this week. 

Whats the chances Robinson plays this Sunday?

I love how aggressive JD is now he’s built the core of this team. Seeing as though he’s been able to add a quality young player at a relevantly low price is really good work.