Jets Trade for RB James Robinson

Abe56

4 hours ago, KimuraGod said:

Seeing the Bears run all over the Patriots on MNF gives me hope we can get the run game going early….watching Justin Fields have a decent game too means Zach needs to get after it this week. 

Whats the chances Robinson plays this Sunday?

I love how aggressive JD is now he’s built the core of this team. Seeing as though he’s been able to add a quality young player at a relevantly low price is really good work. 

100% I think. He is already in New York and he has more time than Christian Mc had going to the 49ers. I think he will get about 10-12 carries. I highly doubt he goes out for a pass or pass block. 

I think we win this game only because the Pats are on a short week and the Jets are home and hungry. The Pats have to go with Zappe now after last night. I think the Pats are on a down hill slop. When you have 2 QB's it means you have none. I'm not a Zach Wilson fan but I would take him over those 2. If the Jets can stop the run the jets should win. 

5 hours ago, KimuraGod said:

Seeing the Bears run all over the Patriots on MNF gives me hope we can get the run game going early….watching Justin Fields have a decent game too means Zach needs to get after it this week. 

Whats the chances Robinson plays this Sunday?

I love how aggressive JD is now he’s built the core of this team. Seeing as though he’s been able to add a quality young player at a relevantly low price is really good work. 

He will definitely play this Sunday, JD pulled the trigger on this one as early in the week as he could too have him prepared for the game. Love this move.

I hope this cost the Jets a 5th round instead of the 6th round. That means Robinson did very well. 

I think this was a better trade than Christian Mc. MC cost the 49ers some picks and MC is very injury prone. Man if the 49ers hit a bad year or 2 it will take 7-8 years to rebuild them. They have like no first round picks for a long time. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, rickyt31 said:

This was all behind a Jags line that way behind ours in run blocking too so no reason that can't tick up a few tenths of a yard.  He's very much like a poor mans Hall actually minus the WR hands and break away speed.  He is a great one cut runner with good vision.  He blocks well in the passing game and does have soft hands and isn't a liability there.  He can play any down because of his versatility which is huge.  

Heard great things about his locker room presence as well. 

On 10/25/2022 at 10:13 AM, Rockice_8 said:

This was all behind a Jags line that way behind ours in run blocking too so no reason that can't tick up a few tenths of a yard.  He's very much like a poor mans Hall actually minus the WR hands and break away speed.  He is a great one cut runner with good vision.  He blocks well in the passing game and does have soft hands and isn't a liability there.  He can play any down because of his versatility which is huge.  

Heard great things about his locker room presence as well. 

Jags and Jets run blocking are on par with each other.

James is a great guy and while yes he has lost a step, he can still be a good player. Hopefully he balls out for you guys.