Week 8: NE Pats vs NY Jets

Bobby816

20 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Always liked him more than Moore but I wouldn't mind if Moore gets on track with a 100 yard game.  No more distractions.

I want us to win whatever way possible. So if that means Moore having a day so be it. But if I had to have it my way. I’d have a Moore have pediatrics day.

And here’s why…… if he has a day and we win, he’ll make it about him. And not the team. We won bc we used him finally. As if we haven’t won 4 in a row with him either not playing or not doing much. I just think anytime he has a good day and we win he will think it’s bc of him and not the team.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I want us to win whatever way possible. So if that means Moore having a day so be it. But if I had to have it my way. I’d have a Moore have pediatrics day.

And here’s why…… if he has a day and we win, he’ll make it about him. And not the team. We won bc we used him finally. As if we haven’t won 4 in a row with him either not playing or not doing much. I just think anytime he has a good day and we win he will think it’s bc of him and not the team.

True, true. 

I’m going up against Zach, Berrios and GW in fantasy this week LOL. And it’s not from BYEs or injuries 

These next three games will tell us all we need to know about Wilson. IF he fails to put up numbers with the two games against the Pats and the one game against the Bills, it will be time to move on from him. He doesn't have to win the games just play like a real NFL QB.

14 minutes ago, jetjuice said:

Read somewhere that it was a strategic move to keep him away from another team. Don't quote me on that because I can't find it now.

That would make sense. But I mean is your 4th QB worth saving? Dude will likely never see an actual snap for us.

Just now, NYJets4716 said:

Mike White QB2, interesting. Flacco inactive, is something going on with Flacco? 

Honestly, I feel like Flacco is washed anyways. Too slow to play behind our OL. 

Maybe he forgot to take his back pill and wash it down with warm milk

Feels like Wilson's first big pressure game. Not only is it a important division game, it's a huge revenge game. Even the coaches mentioned how bad they want this. He can't be the reason why we lose this one.  

Edited by rickyt31

1 hour ago, jetjuice said:

Read somewhere that it was a strategic move to keep him away from another team. Don't quote me on that because I can't find it now.

That would be a valid reason after he isn't on the active roster for today.

Edited by JetsandI