Week 8: Titans @ Texans

TitanLegend

4 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

houston isn't dealing with a huge volume of injuries, but the ones they are dealing with seem significant. greenard and both collins are difference makers for them. we really should win this game......and yet! lol

then again....woof. run defense on both sides could be very ugly if we don't have jeff and weaver for this game...to say nothing of the OL situation.

With a sweep over Indy and them potentially mailing it in anyways, I sit Tannehill and hope we can run for 250 yards. With this OL, he’s going to get hit no matter the opponent, and we shouldn’t risk the season against the Texans in October.

RT is going to push to play, but need to be willing to protect him.

3 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

With a sweep over Indy and them potentially mailing it in anyways, I sit Tannehill and hope we can run for 250 yards. With this OL, he’s going to get hit no matter the opponent, and we shouldn’t risk the season against the Texans in October.

Vrabel is always going to protect the players. If Tanny can't protect himself properly, he won't go. 
It will be Henry with 38 carries and Willis with 12 carries and a lot of zone read throws. 

5 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

problem is it’s a division game, and with how tough our schedule is moving forward we badly need to win these if we want to keep control of the afc south. i honestly feel like we might as well go all out this week and then play it safer against the chiefs lol

Who was it that got on to me about asking if Big Jeff was ok on Monday? There is your answer lol

Anyways Im down for RT or Malik to play. Malik will run and maybe make some great throws in the RZ but he will also turn it over also Id rest big jeff. We need the big man the rest of the season but yuh I guess if Ryan is feeling good Sunday play him? If not we are fine.

Tart needs to have a day along with Bud and we are due for a classic 2 picks by KB day.

I am worried about the injuries and the trap of a 1-5-1 team brings. Everyone gets paid. Will be another grind day.

14 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

neither of them have a designation on the injury report- both are likely playing

Both were limited participation today.

If Davis is back, that should be huge for the OL.  And I swear to god, if we don't see Radunz at LT once Davis is back, I'm going to find Keith Carter at his house and kick him square in the balls.

2 hours ago, Daniel said:

Both were limited participation today.

If Davis is back, that should be huge for the OL.  And I swear to god, if we don't see Radunz at LT once Davis is back, I'm going to find Keith Carter at his house and kick him square in the balls.

yeah but they're not designated as "questionable" on the injury report. that means they're playing barring any last-minute setbacks.

also, i'd get ready for radunz on the bench and daley out there once again. lol