Raiders trade DT Johnathan Hankins to Cowboys for pick

RaidersAreOne

Caught me a bit by surprise but hopefully the rookie DTs are starting to show something in training, though they were pretty poor in pre season admittedly. My boy Billings has been playing well though under the radar so either the rookies are going to be thrown in or we're signing a free agent..............

3 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Caught me a bit by surprise but hopefully the rookie DTs are starting to show something in training, though they were pretty poor in pre season admittedly. My boy Billings has been playing well though under the radar so either the rookies are going to be thrown in or we're signing a free agent..............

Thought you might sneak in a Billings reference 😉. He has been good though agreed on that. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Billings has quietly been the starting NT. I see Farrell getting snaps as his backup. Nice to get a pick  for Hankins….