Broncos fire OC Mike McCoy

Forge

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Brock is better than Kizer though...

Backhanded compliment of the day. And Rosie O'Donnell is better looking than Shrek.

I'd rather have a 21 year old unknown who may/is probably worse than someone who everyone knows is unequivocally horrendous, and I'm far from a Kizer supporter.

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Backhanded compliment of the day. And Rosie O'Donnell is better looking than Shrek.

I'd rather have a 21 year old unknown who may/is probably worse than someone who everyone knows is unequivocally horrendous, and I'm far from a Kizer supporter.

Of course you would. We all would. Doesn't change the fact Brock is better. Oh and Shrek is way better looking than Rosie. Doesn't take a donkey to see that...

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

He won't be that bad

If Brock Osweiler is doing anything other than holding a clipboard and wearing a headset, assume it's going to be bad. 

Tom Savage is a better QB, and he's legally blind.

17 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

If Brock Osweiler is doing anything other than holding a clipboard and wearing a headset, assume it's going to be bad. 

I'm almost legally blind and I'm not a better QB than Osweiler, what am I doing wrong?

4 hours ago, Forge said:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21488040/denver-broncos-fire-offensive-coordinator-mike-mccoy

Is this just a desperation play? McCoy has always had a pretty good rep as an OC, and this is a very short time to give him to do anything when Osweiler, Lynch and Siemien are his quarterbacks. This just reeks to me, but maybe I'm wrong. 

Reeks of scapegoating.  Joseph & Elway need to shift the narrative and the blame to someone else.  

1 hour ago, JBURGE25 said:
1 hour ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I'm almost legally blind and I'm not a better QB than Osweiler, what am I doing wrong?

If I'm to believe most head coaches - it's their fault, they have to do a better job. It's not you.

Keep your head up, you're gonna get there.

16 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:
1 hour ago, JBURGE25 said:
1 hour ago, EliteTexan80 said:

If I'm to believe most head coaches - it's their fault, they have to do a better job. It's not you.

Keep your head up, you're gonna get there.

Wholesome ET

Archived