GTD Week Whatever. Browns vs Who Cares

LETSGOBROWNIES

Here’s A Poll  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Is this a poll?

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

No one cares, most of all the team. We’ll probably lose and waste our Sunday.

Jiggly gif

Discuss 

This is the thread we need. The game is on Monday Night and nobody knows or cares. 

Pump this through my veins! 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

This is the thread we need. The game is on Monday Night and nobody knows or cares. 

Pump this through my veins! 

Oh great, we get to have the incompetence nationally televised.  On Halloween.

neighbor kids trick or treating: “mom, why is Mr. LETSGOBROWNIES scowling at everyone?”

parents: “he’s just getting ready to watch the Browns play”

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Oh great, we get to have the incompetence nationally televised.  On Halloween.

neighbor kids trick or treating: “mom, why is Mr. LETSGOBROWNIES scowling at everyone?”

parents: “he’s just getting ready to watch the Browns play”

Oh yeah, we should all put this in @NateDawg's what are you doing with your time thread. I'm taking my kids and his kids with our wives and him Trick or Treating. Super Hero theme.

I think @NateDawg is going as Nick Chubb.

• Like 2

Just now, Thomas5737 said:

Okay Nostradamus. Then tell us what happens in the 2nd half.

I laughed!

In all seriousness, this looks like a classic "rebound game" for the Browns for absolutely no reason. The Browns have had major success on Cincinnati with running the ball, the playaction pass, and forcing the Bengals to be one dimensional (their running game is very lacking), so I could see Burrow getting sacked like 5+ times and still putting up huge numbers and points.

If he turns it over we win, and if not, we could lose by 20+.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I laughed!

In all seriousness, this looks like a classic "rebound game" for the Browns for absolutely no reason. The Browns have had major success on Cincinnati with running the ball, the playaction pass, and forcing the Bengals to be one dimensional (their running game is very lacking), so I could see Burrow getting sacked like 5+ times and still putting up huge numbers and points.

We do seem to have their number and we always seem to have a good game plan against them. Well, our regular game plan works against them I should say, I don't think we vary much. We'll try running and if that works early we play off that. Great recipe for winning. If it doesn't work early, which hasn't been the case often against the Bengals then we get pass happy.

We need to trust Chubb. Even if we have a couple of failed drives, you got to keep churning.

I don't get a win vibe though. I haven't watched the games but still getting the vibe that these guys aren't playing with the same passion as years past. Not sure why, so many close and heartbreaking losses it just seems unlikely that the effort is always there and they still fail.

Bengals 41- Browns 17.

24-10 at the half.

Chubb runs for 80 yards and a TD in the 1st half. Ends with 12 carries.

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I laughed!

This team is straight up flat right now. Just going through the motions.

Maybe they surprise us with a win, but I need to see something that shows there’s even a pulse in that locker room before I expect a win or rebound.

Hopefully they pick things up when DeShaun comes back and they can rip off a few at the end of the year to give everyone hope for ‘23 because if not it’s gonna be a long off-season.