2022 GDT 2-5 Steelers visit the 6-0 Eagles

Steeler Hitman

1 minute ago, warfelg said:

Richardson, McKee, Van Dyke playing poorly has really hurt the QB class.  I'm not 100% sold on Stroud to be honest.  I think Young will be the best one but top out in the 5-10 range of QB rankings in the NFL.  If I'm taking Stroud its got to be a team that feels like they are only a QB away like Minnesota.

Van Dyke looked amazing last yr. IDK what happened to him. I do find it interesting that he has the same HC that made Justin Herbert look "meh" in college. Van Dyke should transfer to have a chance to raise his stock for the 24 draft.

Stroud being a OSU QB and young being so small concern me. speaking of OSU, you see Marvin Harrison jr? that kid is ridiculous, he might have a shot at being the 1st pick in the 24 draft. being 6'4 and moving the way that he does is insane.

7 hours ago, warfelg said:

Im starting to think organizationally they want to lose a bunch. 

as long as canada is here, they are tanking

6 hours ago, warfelg said:

Oh boy.  Anyone catch that he slipped in a shot at his QB?

could be drama if it was a higher profile qb etc.  not looking good for this team, until we draft near the top. Time to look at the schedules for the lions, texans and jags and  few others.  Texans might win 2 more games, that makes it tough.  I am seeing #3 as the highest we will get , but wait and see