Week 12 GDT: The Wentzlyvania Jorts Destroyers (9-1) vs Chicago Funshine Bears (3-7)

EaglesPeteC

THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES ARE 9-1!!!!!!!!!

ajayi-huge-gap.gif

DROPPING TUDDIES LIKE THERE AIN'T NO TOMORROW!!!!!

zfkr6c0uks63o61s0bpw.gif

And my Jorts won't make it through another week!

nevernude.gif?resize=500,288&ssl=1

To get to 10-1 the Eagles will have to bring in the 3-7 Carebears!

tumblr_o9tfdyzYOW1v9f6hno1_500.gif

Starring the ultimate Care Bear

Mitchell Trubisky 

(file photo)

graphics-care-bears-761893.gif

He cares so deeply about the Eagles success that he'll be passing out turn overs like this

3c4a62cfdb5a52bc59b228ffa1ca495c.jpg

STOCK UP ON YOUR JORTS BOYS BECAUSE LOOKS LIKE WE GOING TO NEED TO CHANGE THEM A FEW TIMES ON SUNDAY

27 minutes ago, Jlash said:

When we lose I'm coming right back in here and pointing the finger at our fearless leader Phire for stepping on the toes of my routine for no reason.

Confidence only leads to disappointment. I'll be hyped about this team when they have a 4 score lead with 5 minutes left in the Super Bowl... Sad but true.

We should be able to destroy this team. Trubisky is a mediocre rookie, and their only offense comes from the run, which we obviously excel at shutting down. They are good on defense, but nothing scary. Now the one thing that gets me about this team is how they've manage to trip up some of the best teams in the league. Beat Pitt and Carolina, and kept it tight with Minnesota and New Orleans. 

Hopefully we come out and just blow our load of RB depth all over them en route to a relaxing win, because this is our last resting stop before our schedule goes straight to hell. 3 straight road games, including 2 out west against NFC contenders and then against the Giants (never count out divisional games, especially against teams with nothing to lose. Remember when we beat Giants last year in the final weeks?).

Archived