Predictions for the rest of the season

AJAK

I have faith that Rodgers and co will turn this around. This was supposed to be the season when they make a run to the super bowl. This years NFC is nothing special and they wont get a better chance imo. If they start playing their best football by thanksgiving then they will be right in the mix. All they have to do is get hot at the right time. As Rodgers said and i'm paraphrasing "all it takes is one win" and hes right. That win has to come this sunday against the Lions or its lights out. 

12 minutes ago, AJAK said:

I have faith that Rodgers and co will turn this around. This was supposed to be the season when they make a run to the super bowl. This years NFC is nothing special and they wont get a better chance imo. If they start playing their best football by thanksgiving then they will be right in the mix. All they have to do is get hot at the right time. As Rodgers said and i'm paraphrasing "all it takes is one win" and hes right. That win has to come this sunday against the Lions or its lights out. 

They're gonna need to start playing better ball than by Thanksgiving.

As of today, they're 3 games out of the 6th playoff spot. There's not much margin for error left. They pissed a good amount of that away against the Giants, Jets & Commodores.

25 minutes ago, Leader said:

They're gonna need to start playing better ball than by Thanksgiving.

As of today, they're 3 games out of the 6th playoff spot. There's not much margin for error left. They pissed a good amount of that away against the Giants, Jets & Commodores.

They'll get the 7th spot. The Giants have the tiebreaker so I can't see them piping the Giants to the 6th spot. 

Speaking of the Giants, that game really messed this team up. That loss hurt this team in more ways than one. Their confidence took a huge hit and Aaron has been having issues with his right thumb due to the hit he took at the end of that game.

Also, it was obvious that some of them just didn't want to be there in London for that game. It was obvious that Matt didn't want to be there, he was being negative all week leading up to that game. The attitude and approach was all wrong. 

Edited by AJAK

44 minutes ago, AJAK said:

They'll get the 7th spot. The Giants have the tiebreaker so I can't see them piping the Giants to the 6th spot. 

Speaking of the Giants, that game really messed this team up. That loss hurt this team in more ways than one. Their confidence took a huge hit and Aaron has been having issues with his right thumb due to the hit he took at the end of that game.

Also, it was obvious that some of them just didn't want to be there in London for that game. It was obvious that Matt didn't want to be there, he was being negative all week leading up to that game. The attitude and approach was all wrong. 

Maybe yes....maybe no - but they sure need to start winning again NOW

NFC Playoff Picture:
1.  Eagles    7-0
2.  Vikings  6-1
3.  Seahawks  5-3
4.  Falcons 4-4
5.  Cowboys 6-2
6.  Giants 6-2
7.  Niners 4-4
8.  Commanders 4-4
9.  Rams  3-4
10. Bucs  3-5
11. Packers 3-5

15 hours ago, AJAK said:

I think the Jets game was more problematic.  We were at home unlike the London game.

15 hours ago, Leader said:

Maybe yes....maybe no - but they sure need to start winning again NOW

NFC Playoff Picture:
1.  Eagles    7-0
2.  Vikings  6-1
3.  Seahawks  5-3
4.  Falcons 4-4
5.  Cowboys 6-2
6.  Giants 6-2
7.  Niners 4-4
8.  Commanders 4-4
9.  Rams  3-4
10. Bucs  3-5
11. Packers 3-5

Man, who last summer would have predicted LA, Tampa and us would only have 3 wins by week 8.

Edited by Pugger

5 hours ago, Pugger said:

Man, who last summer would have predicted LA, Tampa and us would only have 3 wins by week 8.

I would add in the 3 win Russell Wilson lead Broncos too.   

The older QB’s are struggling this year.

As for the Packers, I see them folding, Barry getting fired after thanksgiving, and ending up with 5 or 6 wins.

Edited by Ragnar Danneskjold

Well the season is over. I'm done with hearing about Rodgers and his "manifest this, manifest that" new age nonsense. I should have known better. He completely imploded today and should have been benched. He was making that terrible 32nd ranked Lions defence look like a top tier elite defence. I mean what was the attempted pass play to 69 with a busted up knee all about? Horrendous play calling and execution.

This loss is 100% on the man with the $150 million contract. He should take a pay cut in order to help free up cap space for the rebuild since his play has not been up to par or leave. Tom Brady gave up $60 million in order to keep Patriots competitive. Its time for Aaron to do the same for the Packers. Thats IF he really wants to win.

The downfall truly started when Rodgers criticized Jaire for "manifesting negativity" after the loss to the Giants in week 5. I had a bad feeling about things after that, but I continued to believe that this team could go places.

Edited by AJAK