BDL 2022 Week 8 - Cancun Kaiju @ Flint Tropics

RuskieTitan

Who Wins?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Cancun Kaiju
    • Flint Tropics

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/03/2022 at 04:00 AM

2 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

@MWil23 you forgot these two. But it’s an RPO so maybe he isn’t counting that? But yes it’s a lot of guys to get significant touches on 40% of run plays.

RPO always leaves some wiggle room with what the QB reads. A 40% run share is quite significant in the NFL to begin with. I believe I mentioned that Singletary wil be used more in passing. Kamara and Foreman were the only ones mentioned to get it a lot unless they came in motion for some deception.

I'm not adding any new information here.

Edited by LAOJoe

4 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

RPO always leaves some wiggle room with what the QB reads. A 40% run share is quite significant in the NFL to begin with. I believe I mentioned that Singletary wil be used more in passing. Kamara and Foreman were the only ones mentioned to get it a lot unless they came in motion for some deception.

I'm not adding any new information here.

It’s 40% and RPO additionally is how I read it 

Either way it clearly states Kamara and Foreman will run it alot, not so much other backs; on 3rd down Conner would come in with Kamara but if he was unavailable then Foreman does. I still want to pass it to the backs some so the number is at 40% and RPOs and not 50%.

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I think this was the question. @wwhickok would know.

Yeah i mean i saw his explanation, but i think that whole section about the running game is very muddy.

It reads as, he is going to do a 40% run share amongst the RBs. I just wanted to clarify, he was saying he is running the ball 40% of the time, which is how it reads. Which is how i interpret it, which is what im moving forward with.

Edited by wwhickok

3 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Yeah i mean i saw his explanation, but i think that whole section about the running game is very muddy.

It reads as, he is going to do a 40% run share amongst the RBs. I just wanted to clarify, he was saying he is running the ball 40% of the time, which is how it reads. Which is how i interpret it, which is what im moving forward with.

Sure but remember who I said is running it, not the full stable. Am I supposed to say 40% run to 60% pass and pigeonhole myself to make both numbers be close when I RPO a lot? It seemed more logical just to mention one side of the ball.

8 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

Sure but remember who I said is running it, not the full stable. Am I supposed to say 40% run to 60% pass and pigeonhole myself to make both numbers be close when I RPO a lot? It seemed more logical just to mention one side of the ball.

I remember. For context, up until McCaffery was traded, Foremans highest rushing game this season was 19 yards. He then went on to play 2 of the worst rushing defenses in the league (yes Vea is a beast but the rest of Tampa Bay has been struggling)  

Im not saying he isnt good, im simply saying im not blindly using stats. 

18 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

he was saying he is running the ball 40% of the time, which is how it reads. Which is how i interpret it, which is what im moving forward with

Do I say I'm throwing it 60% of the time? That is not how it reads. Just saying your way of interpreting it implies that, but I did say 40% and heavy RPO for a reason.

I don't want to start breaking stuff down as 3 different play types percentages and no one else ever does that.

Do what you will about what you think of Foreman but he finally got the rock more from opportunity and I took a risk he'd perform. 

2 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

Do I say I'm throwing it 60% of the time? That is not how it reads. Just saying your way of interpreting it implies that, but I did say 40% and heavy RPO for a reason.

I don't want to start breaking stuff down as 3 different play types percentages and no one else ever does that.

Do what you will about what you think of Foreman but he finally got the rock more from opportunity and I took a risk he'd perform. 

But in this game, he isnt gettung the ball 26 times.

Edited by wwhickok