Week 12 GDT: Jacksonville Jaguars (7-3) @ Arizona Cardinals (4-6) - GABBERT GAME

.Buzz

maxresdefault.jpg

Jacksonville Jaguars (7-3)                            @                                     Arizona Cardinals (4-6)

No. 3 seed — Jaguars (7-3): First place, AFC South. Jacksonville ripped Cleveland with its defense and had a great week with Tennessee and Kansas City both losing to jump up from No. 6. Don't look now, but the Jaguars have a shot to run the table and put heat on the Patriots and Steelers. They already beat the latter. What's left: at ARI, vs. IND, vs. SEA, vs. HOU, at SF, at TEN

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news/nfl-playoff-picture-standings-wild-card-division-race-afc-nfc-seeds-leaders/jgnat29egi3czmq0h433crez

giphy.gif

25 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Shut Fitz down and win

The running game for ARZ has really struggled these last couple games as well. With our run defense playing the way it is, we should not struggle in that area this week. AP can always break one here or there even at his age though.

29 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Cardinals released Andre Ellington. Works for me.

Certainly doesn't hurt.

Either way they've struggled on the run game like I said in recent weeks and we sit 2nd in yard per carry and 1st in rush yard allowed in last 3 weeks since Dareus.

15 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I know we want to beat Gabbert but no one has mentioned Calais going back to Arizona?

That should be fun to watch our new monster try and sack Sunshine

I think the rest of the defense will make a bigger deal out of it than Calais tbh.

Calais will get his though. I'm sure of that.

16 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I know we want to beat Gabbert but no one has mentioned Calais going back to Arizona?

That should be fun to watch our new monster try and sack Sunshine

I think that whole storyling is kind of overshadowed by the greatness of Blaine Gabbert tbh.  Guy is on a rampage!  Just tearing it up!!!

Archived