Week 12 GDT: Jacksonville Jaguars (7-3) @ Arizona Cardinals (4-6) - GABBERT GAME

.Buzz

6 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

We expecting a let down?

Considering this is Calais's homecoming and they have Blaine Gabbert (that the players know plenty about with his situation here) I doubt it.

Doesn't mean it won't likely be close/tough, but that's more so because of how we play. Running the ball, control the clock, play suffocating defense = close'ish games.

1 hour ago, .Buzz said:

Considering this is Calais's homecoming and they have Blaine Gabbert (that the players know plenty about with his situation here) I doubt it.

Doesn't mean it won't likely be close/tough, but that's more so because of how we play. Running the ball, control the clock, play suffocating defense = close'ish games.

Has it really led to close-ish games though?  When we play that sort of defense and the offense actually grinds out those long demoralizing drives on the ground...those tend to be the games we've blown teams out.

Though obviously, when the offense sputters and stalls...things get dicey and close.

Just now, Tugboat said:

Has it really led to close-ish games though?  When we play that sort of defense and the offense actually grinds out those long demoralizing drives on the ground...those tend to be the games we've blown teams out.

Though obviously, when the offense sputters and stalls...things get dicey and close.

We've lucked out at some points sure, but games like last week is the norm for the way we want to play unless we get good Bortles (what happened against BAL, IND, CIN for example). PIT was a relatively close game but got out of hand come mid/late 2nd half. Having a ridiculous 5 INT's also had a lot to do with it.

47 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

If Ramsey was playing I’d be fine. I know Bouye is good but it would be nice to have their top-2 WRs blanketed especially since our run game has been so great lately and they dont utilize the TEs that much. Fitzgerald is still killing it

Let ramsey track fitz into the slot

Archived