2023 Half Time Mock

Madmike90

Resign…

OLB…Roquan Smith (Franchise Tag)

Smith just hasn’t done anywhere near enough to earn a long-term contract IMO and especially not at the kind of value he was asking for this offseason…for me we should tag him with a view of giving him the first six games of next season before making a decision on keeping him long term or trading him before the deadline…right now I suspect he isn’t a Bear long term.

FB…Khari Blasingame

WR…Equanimeous St. Brown

WR…N’Keal Harry

TE…Ryan Griffin

DT…Angelo Blackson

OLB…Matthew Adams

S…Dane Cruikshank

S…DeAndre Houston-Carson

LS…Patrick Scales

Blasingame has been really effective when on the field and there is no reason to look for another FB at this point…St. Brown is a guy I still feel can be useful but like a lot of guys on this team right now he is just being asked to play too big a role…as a depth guy who can rotate in and play some snaps I am all good with keeping him…at the point of writing this we still haven’t seen Harry in a lot of game action but I think his size and physicality will be a good add to the team and see him again as a depth piece moving forward…Griffin much like St. Brown is just playing too often…he is a solid #3 TE and seems like a good guy to have around the locker room for his experience…Blackson has been solid this season and brings the size we need as a NT…hopefully in more of a backup/rotational role he can be more effective…Adams is a stand out special teamer…Cruikshank when healthy will also be a special teams ace…DHC continues to be one of the best special teamers in the league and has always looked solid when taking snaps on defence…Scales continues to be a rock solid long snapper…all these guys would return at close to vet min and in lesser roles can be efficient players for us.

Release…

RB…David Montgomery

WR…Byron Pringle

WR…Dante Pettis

TE…Trevon Wesco

OT…Riley Reiff

C…Sam Mustipher

DT…Mike Pennel

DT…Armon Watts

ILB…Nicolas Morrow

CB…Lamarr Jackson

CB…Josh Blackwell

I love Monty’s effort and heart when running the ball but the facts are the facts…his career average is less than 4 yards per carry…Khalil Herbert at times looks a better pure runner…and this is a totally stacked RB class both in FA & the draft…we need to get more explosive in the backfield…Pringle hasn’t played much due to injury but I doubt we bring him back at his current price…Pettis drops too many easy balls…Wesco has been solid but is pushed out by better players…Reiff has done nothing so far and we need more talent up front…Mustipher shouldn’t ever take another snap in the NFL since he is useless…Pennel much the same has had some good reps but should be beaten out by better players…same goes for Watt IMO…Morrow has been okay and made tackles but very little impact plays…we need more at the LB level…Jackson & Blackwell should both be beaten out by better players.

Cuts…

Cuts……………………….Saving………..Dead

Cody Whitehair……….$9.9……………$4.2

Al-Quadin Muhammad….$4.0………….$0.5

Whitehair has played far better in this zone scheme than he ever did in a power one but his cap hit for next season is $14.1 million next year…this is just too much especially where there are better options out there in free agency…the other cut I would make would be Quan Muhammad who just hasn’t played well enough to warrant a $4.5 million cap hit especially when it would cost so little to get out the deal…

These moved create $13.9 million in additional cap space sending $4.7 million to dead cap…that additional cap basically pays the tag for Roquan and allows us to spend big elsewhere while we weigh up our options.

Free Agency…

6b5be9d72f63e971f6fe08e37ff53443

RB…Tony Pollard…Dallas…

Usually I would be dead against spending FA money on a RB but we badly need playmaking talent all over the offence and Pollard is a special case of great talent with very little wear and tear…Pollard has been behind Zeke in Dallas but regularly outgains him…he brings a plenty of size at 6-0” 212lbs and explosiveness that would fit our run blocking scheme perfectly…to put his explosiveness into context David Montgomery has 14 career runs of 20+ yards & 4 career runs of 40+ yards on 776 carries…Pollard has 14 career runs of 20+ yards & 7 career runs of 40+ yards on only 372 carries…OL has something to do with it of course but Pollard is more elusive in the open field and that also shows in the passing game where he is deadly on screens…he can also use his college history as a WR to line up out wide at times and be a receiver which could work really well with Herbert still being a big factor in the rushing attack.

USATSI_19287605.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

WR…Parris Campbell…Colts…

I don’t feel this is the only veteran WR move we will make next offseason but I suspect we will need to trade some 2024 draft capital to bring in a WR because the free agency class is pretty terrible and there is zero point in over paying for mediocre talent…Campbell has been really unlucky through his career in the pros with injury but the guy is still an explosive outside receiver…he could be the classic example of a change of scenery leading to a change of fortune when it comes to health…no doubting the talent though and should be a low risk high reward type of pick up.

GettyImages-1179860709-1.jpg?w=980&q=75

OT…Andre Dillard…Eagles…

I have a lot of faith in Braxton Jones to figure it out and become a long term starter at LT…he has all the tools and just needs more reps and better play around him to be a solid option…that said LT isn’t a position to mess around with and there is no other option on our current roster to play there if needed due to poor play or injury…Dillard is a guy who IMO has always needed to be in this scheme to get the best out of him…competition is always a good thing and it would be interesting to see who wins out.

USATSI_15448854-e1611116483702.jpg?w=100

OG…Elgton Jenkins…Packers…

Probably my #1 free agency target in this entire offseason…Jenkins is not only the right sort of age of the guys we should be targeting but has top quality talent and plays multiple positions on our biggest need…Jenkins could come in at play RT if we kept Whitehair but here I stick with Borom who has been solid all season at RT and plug Jenkins in at LG where I feel he plays his best and can help Braxton Jones develop as a long-term LT option…Jenkins would be a true difference maker up front.

664dc2c0a3ed4bdbbcf14b2a66f3d0fb.jpg?w=1

C…Garrett Bradbury…Vikings…

Bradbury has been a little up and down in Minnesota but he has a ton of starting experience in this scheme and has looked better this season than in any other…Bradbury is an elite athlete at the centre position and would raise the level of play to at least being solid starter level…Bradbury is a guy I would probably pay a little more too in order to keep him on a shorter contract and develop someone behind him.

1eaab5d689e04e8b89101e5f2ebac5c0.jpg?w=1

DE…Yannick Ngakoue…Colts…

With Quinn off the roster we badly need some raw speed coming off the edge…not many pass rushers in the NFL do that better than Ngakoue when he is asked to pin his ears back and get after the QB…last year he ended up with 10 sacks and 23 QBH…he is another guy I would probably target a shorter term deal with.

1242737281.0.jpg

DE…Rasheem Green…Texans…

One of the more underrated linemen in the NFL IMO…Green has great size/speed/length and could line up as a rotation LE in base then slide inside on pass rushing downs…in Seattle last year he had 6.5 sacks and 15 QBH…he is off to a solid start in Houston and should deliver the same sort of number this season…coming from those defences he would pick ours up quickly and I think we would continue to see productivity.

USATSI_19189790.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

DT…Daron Payne…Washington…

My #2 FA target so far for this offseason…we simply have to get better inside on defence and find a way to stop the run better…Payne is a physical player who could line up at UT but would be much more valuable as a NT in this scheme where he can not only play the run well but use his athletic ability to get after the passer…so far this season he has 3.5 sacks and 10 QBHs…he would be our LBs best friend up front.

usa_today_13580648.0.jpg

LB…Bobby Okereke…Colts…

Another ex-Colt following Flus over from Indy…Okereke would be the replacement for Morrow at MLB brining better size and physicality inside…he is another great athlete with H/W/S/L and a knowledge of how this defence works at its best…improving the size and speed on the 2nd level of the defence is an underrated need this offseason.

1434302788.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

LB…Drue Tranquill…Chargers…

More LB help & competition in the form of Tranquill who again brings excellent speed on the 2nd level running a 4.47 coming out of college…I don’t truly believe Poles wants to pay Roquan $21 million a year come what may so by bringing in Tranquill who can play all three LB positions it would allow them to assess how the D would look without Roquan at WILL (who will hold out when tagged) and see if we could trade him for a high value pick or potentially even another player at a position of need (DL or WR).

USATSI_15085177.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

CB…Rock Ya-Sin…Raiders…

Yet another ex-Flus guy who comes in to play a position of need…JJ has looked excellent in this scheme and Gordon has looked much better recently but we need that 3rd CB to really put this thing over the top…Ya-Sin has excellent tools and experience in this scheme and would play the #2 outside spot allowing Gordon to focus purely on the nickel spot which is so important in this scheme.

usatsi_15543933_168388329_lowres-1.jpg

CB…Sean Murphy-Bunting…Bucs…

We have a lot of money to spend…let’s add talented kids at value positions…SMB has never truly lived up to his potential but man he has a ton of tools…having him as a #4 CB would represent real depth at a position we have struggled with over the years and allow us to match up with most offences around the league on the back end…could also get creative and play Brisker as a nickel LB at times to get as much athletic ability on the field as possible on 3rd downs.

Draft…

Right now, I have us randomly picking 11th Overall…lot of bad teams out there and tough to project where we will be picking…

Bears Trade Pick #11 to Indy for #15 & #77 in the 3rd round & 3rd in 2024…Indy move up to secure Will Levis as he falls out the top 10.

Round 1 (via Indy)…  

GettyImages-1236699442-scaled-e163776780

DE…Isaiah Foskey…6-4” 265lbs…Notre Dame…

The DL IMO has become as much of if not bigger an issue than our WRs with Fields showing he can make it work with lesser talents…what doesn’t work without quality talent is our defence when there is no pass rush…we all have seen this under Lovie & now Flus…when the pass rush is elite the defence is elite…I have us drafting too late to get someone like Jalen Carter who would be the dream pick up but I do think there are some DEs who really fit this scheme and our need to get to the QB…Foskey brings prototype H/W/S/L to the position and has had success rushing from a 2 & 3 point stance as well as against left & right tackles…that versatility is something that is valued by Poles/Flus & staff…I think he would line up mostly at LE to begin his career where he can use his explosiveness to really prey on less athletic OTs and once he has a year or two of getting stronger in the pros could become an elite RE attacking the QBs blindside…love his hand usage and how technically advanced he is with his rush plan and reckon he could have instance success…I see a Brian Burns type of player in him.

Round 2… 

16658781955364.jpg

WR…Jalin Hyatt…6-0” 185lbs…Tennessee…

The NFL is yet again changing…chunk plays are all important and you must have the explosive players to be able to do that…our running game this year has been excellent and improving the OL and adding a RB like Pollard to go with Herbert/Fields would only make that better…you then need to have an explosive threat over the top to take advantage of that and it doesn’t get more explosive than Hyatt…his ability to consistently run deep and get open is extremely impressive while also having the tracking skills and hands to develop into a top class deep threat…he will need to work on his strength and underneath route running but he has traits that can’t be taught…having him on the field with Mooney, Velus, Pollard/Herbert & Fields would give us one of the fastest offences in football.

Round 3…

20220917_0523_JE.jpg

OLB…Daiyan Henley…6-2” 233lbs…Washington State…

Like I said before I don’t believe Poles wants to give Roquan $21 million a year…I think given his positional value, play so far & how he was this offseason the relationship may have soured a little on all sides…I think Poles will want to give himself options at LB and signing the likes of Okereke & Tranquill who both have the skill set to play at MLB or OLB is the start of that…following it up with this pick gives us real power in moving Smith on for another quality player or draft compensation…Henley is your classic WLB who uses his speed to make plays all over the field against both the run and pass…I suspect he is a little bigger and longer than Roquan and is more in the mould of Shaq Leonard…Henley has had production throughout his career with not only tackles but more importantly impact plays like TFL/sacks/INTs/PBUs…this is what we need at WILL.

Round 3 (via Indy)…

Marylands-2023-NFL-Draft-prospects-led-b

WR…Rakim Jarrett…6-0” 190lbs…Maryland…

More WR help for Fields and this offence and this time an alpha dog who brings real physicality despite his listed size…Jarrett is a player who excels underneath and is like a running back with the ball in his hand…with guys like Mooney & Hyatt as the deep threats…St. Brown & Harry as the taller more physical guys…Velus & Campbell as the underneath speed guys…Jarrett comes in and completes that group which should all be able to grow as a quality positional group especially with Fields’ progression.

Round 4… 

15f8f076375a416383af268c0d0cc85b.jpg?w=1

TE…Arik Gilbert…6-5” 255lbs…Georgia…

TE in my eyes is a bigger need than we may think…Kmet is a #2 IMO who can do some good things in the running game as a blocker and sneak out to be an effective target in the passing game…but he is never going to offer us any sort of explosiveness in the passing game or be a matchup that will worry a DC…Kmet will also never have the ability to line up in the slot or out wide and give CBs problems in tight coverage…Gilbert on the other hand is a freak show athlete who can line up just about anywhere and be impactful in the passing game…he has had his issues off the field but is a 1st round talent and would be well worth the risk.

Round 4 (via Philly)…

img_8148-2.jpg

DT…Kobie Turner…6-2” 290lbs…Wake Forest…

It is clear our biggest issue on defence right now is stopping the run…Daron Payne will help a lot with that and I think Justin Jones has played well enough to continue at UT with added talent around him…that said I think we still need more on the inside to be able to rotate and bring waves of not only run defenders but pass rushers…Turner is a little undersized but has graded very highly against the run in his first season at Wake having been one of the top players in the transfer portal from Richmond…he is explosive enough to get pressure on the QB as well and would be the type of combo DT who can rotate with both starters and be effective.

Round 5…

0108_101720_Arkansas_FB_3257.max-1200x67

OG…Jeremy James…6-5” 320lbs…Ole Miss…

I think Poles will go all out to fix this OL as quickly as possible…brining in Dillard to provide a true backup at LT to Braxton is smart business…having Bradbury in to start at C with locking Patrick in to backup up that spot also makes a ton of sense to me…I think Teven Jenkins continues to be the unquestioned starter at RG…that than gives us LG & RT to fill…signing Elgton Jenkins means you have the perfect player to fill either role but also means you need to find the best player for the other spot…Borom and Leatherwood are on the roster to play RT but if we can also find a guard to potentially start or at least develop it would make the OL very stable for years to come…James is the type of OT/OG convert that I feel we will target…I like him inside where his length and pass pro skills would really show up…let him compete to see where Jenkins starts and best man out the remaining 3 start at the other spot.

Round 7…

grant.jpg

CB…Jaydon Grant…6-0” 193lbs…Oregon State…

One of my favourite under the radar prospects…Grant plays a lot of nickel at Oregon which is rare for a CB of his size…he uses his H/W/S/L combination to be not only effective in covering receivers and backs but also TEs…he is really aggressive against the run and could do some of the things we are asking Kyler to do just now in case of any sort of injury…brining him in to focus purely on nickel and then having Roc & SMB gives us real depth at CB.

Depth Chart…

QB…Justin Fields…Trevor Siemian

RB…Tony Pollard…Khalil Herbert…Trestan Ebner

FB…Khari Blasingame

WR…Darnell Mooney…Equanimeous St. Brown

WR…Jalin Hyatt…N’Keal Harry

Slot…Rakim Jarrett…Parris Campbell…Velus Jones Jr

TE…Airk Gilbert…Cole Kmet…Ryan Griffin

LT…Braxton Jones…Andre Dillard

LG…Eglton Jenkins…Jeremy James                     

C…Garrett Bradbury…Lucas Patrick

RG…Teven Jenkins

RT…Larry Borom…Alex Latherwood

LE…Isaiah Foskey…Rasheem Green

NT…Daron Payne…Angelo Blackson

UT…Justin Jones…Kobie Turner

RE…Yannick Ngakoue…Trevis Gipson…Dominique Robinson

SLB…Drue Tranquill…Matthew Adams

MLB…Bobby Okereke…Jack Sanborn

WLB…Roquan Smith…Daiyan Henley

NB…Kyler Gordon…Jaydon Grant                

CB…Rock Ya-Sin…Kindle Vildor

CB…Jaylon Jackson…Sean Murphy-Bunting

SS…Jaquan Brisker…Dane Cruikshank               

FS…Eddie Jackson…Deandre Houston-Carson                    

P…Trenton Gill

K…Cario Santos

LS…Patrick Scales

A lot of guys that aren't necessarily the biggest "names" out there, so  it's harder for me to comment without deep diving on the people I don't yet know...

Pollard would be a great signing... I liked him coming out, and as we saw today, he's probably being underutilized in Dallas being forced behind Zeke. More upside than Monty, and as compared to someone like Saquon, Pollard should be cheaper, and without the injury risk that would necessitate drafting a guy to compete with Ebner for the #3 role

The rest has some guys I like, and I understand and like the thought process behind it.

The one area I'd probably disagree is Braxton Jones/Dillard..... If I'm replacing just one OT it's gonna be Borom right now, not Braxton...... That said, I'm also still expecting/hoping for some tangible mid season development from Braxton before the season ends.

• Like 1

That’s a shockingly active free agency for us lol. I’ve been a monty fan his entire duration here and while his career 3.9 ypc doesn’t tell the whole story with him, it also means he’d likely have better luck running elsewhere. Pollard and Herbert splitting the backfield would be great imo. The WR corps doesn’t really blow me away here unless Hyatt can step in and not play like a rookie. I’d have to hope not prioritizing WR here means Marvin Harrison would be the guy the ensuing year. I think Gilbert would be a fool to go pro as an underachieving redshirt sophomore instead of entering the transfer portal, which he should’ve done earlier with the emergence of Brock Bowers. Wouldn’t be mad about Foskey in the first though. He’s an absolute playmaker with a high motor 

• Like 1

I find it interesting that both of the early mocks on this forum spend big money on RB (and make no mistake, Pollard is going to cost alot) where that would be the last place I would look at to spend real money while we rebuild. Especially in a system that should elevate the average+ RBs. But its definitely a way to go if you dont really think we can adequately address the Weapons situation all that much.

Jenkins is really the only signing you made that I Love. And I really love it because he can play basically anywhere on the Line. Which is why I think its premature to release Whitehair, especially to save less than $6m while we have more cap room than we can responsibly spend in one offseason. Jones/Whitehair/Patrick/Jenkins/Jenkins is a pretty nice OL, with room to improve at Center. And if Braxton fall apart, Jenkins has the ability top play LT as well. And then into the future, as we do move on from Whitehair Jenkins can be LG then. His seamless versatility is a massive asset., so just pay him Top OL dollar, and use him were needed, I dont think he will care.

I think youre alittle high on Bradburry, but I wouldnt Poopoo his signing. Hes has really improved in the first half of this season, but Im still worried about it only being a flash in the pan with plenty of talent around him.

And while I like Justin Jones, and he got unfairly crapped on to start the season, I still think we need to address the UT situation more than what we have here. If you think Payne can actually play alot of UT, then maybe we have addressed it enough. And I dont know enough about Turner, could be a good futre UT, but as one of the Key Positions on this Defense, feels like more talent needs to be there in 2023 in order to take the next step.

You went HEAVY on DE, and yes we need some talent there, but it seems like we already have 2 rotational/situational rushers, so unless you have some lock down DEs, not sure were adding that much there. And while I agree, keep adding talent at that spot, I still think UT is more important in this Defense 

• Like 3

On 10/31/2022 at 3:03 AM, beardown3231 said:

I like what you did here for the most part but going into 2023 with Mooney, ESB, Jones, Campbell Harry and the 2 rookies wouldn't move the needle for me. Like you said they'll have to go out and acquire a guy if that's the case. Tee Higgins makes a ton of sense.

Otherwise, good work.

A bit late now but that was sort of the idea with tagging Roquan then trading him for a WR before the 2023 trade deadline...we have basically done that a season earlier which IMO is a good thing.

On 10/31/2022 at 5:06 AM, Epyon said:

A lot of guys that aren't necessarily the biggest "names" out there, so  it's harder for me to comment without deep diving on the people I don't yet know...

Pollard would be a great signing... I liked him coming out, and as we saw today, he's probably being underutilized in Dallas being forced behind Zeke. More upside than Monty, and as compared to someone like Saquon, Pollard should be cheaper, and without the injury risk that would necessitate drafting a guy to compete with Ebner for the #3 role

The rest has some guys I like, and I understand and like the thought process behind it.

The one area I'd probably disagree is Braxton Jones/Dillard..... If I'm replacing just one OT it's gonna be Borom right now, not Braxton...... That said, I'm also still expecting/hoping for some tangible mid season development from Braxton before the season ends.

I wouldn't be replacing Jones...I see him as the long-term starter...Dillard would more be here for competition & incase of injury because we have no one who can play LT apart from Jones.

On 10/31/2022 at 5:11 AM, WindyCity said:

We likely have the cash to land most of the free agents, but I doubt we can logistically land that many top guys or Poles spends that type of money.

I guess for me I don't see that many top guys...

Tier 1...Elgton Jenkins & Daron Payne...pay these guys they are young and fit the profile at huge positions of needs.

Tier 2...Yannick Ngakoue & Bradbury...Ngakoue again fits the profile at a position of value and need...Bradbury is a good but not great starting centre...both probably get higher value but low year deals.

Tier 3...Tony Pollard & Rock Ya Sin...Pollard doesn't get huge money because he is a RB in a really strong class with a ton of options....Ya Sin isn't great and only fits some systems but his position value means he makes decent money.

After that...Campbell is a 1 year prove it deal for probably less than Pringle got this offseason...someone might go crazy for Dillard and if so bail but I am not so sure his play warrants it...Green probably gets another 1 year deal like he did this offseason...Okereke & Tranquill play a position that very few are paying big money for...SMB is a guy again who might be better taking a 1 year prove it deal. 

On 10/31/2022 at 3:30 PM, StLunatic88 said:

I find it interesting that both of the early mocks on this forum spend big money on RB (and make no mistake, Pollard is going to cost alot) where that would be the last place I would look at to spend real money while we rebuild. Especially in a system that should elevate the average+ RBs. But its definitely a way to go if you dont really think we can adequately address the Weapons situation all that much.

Jenkins is really the only signing you made that I Love. And I really love it because he can play basically anywhere on the Line. Which is why I think its premature to release Whitehair, especially to save less than $6m while we have more cap room than we can responsibly spend in one offseason. Jones/Whitehair/Patrick/Jenkins/Jenkins is a pretty nice OL, with room to improve at Center. And if Braxton fall apart, Jenkins has the ability top play LT as well. And then into the future, as we do move on from Whitehair Jenkins can be LG then. His seamless versatility is a massive asset., so just pay him Top OL dollar, and use him were needed, I dont think he will care.

I think youre alittle high on Bradburry, but I wouldnt Poopoo his signing. Hes has really improved in the first half of this season, but Im still worried about it only being a flash in the pan with plenty of talent around him.

And while I like Justin Jones, and he got unfairly crapped on to start the season, I still think we need to address the UT situation more than what we have here. If you think Payne can actually play alot of UT, then maybe we have addressed it enough. And I dont know enough about Turner, could be a good futre UT, but as one of the Key Positions on this Defense, feels like more talent needs to be there in 2023 in order to take the next step.

You went HEAVY on DE, and yes we need some talent there, but it seems like we already have 2 rotational/situational rushers, so unless you have some lock down DEs, not sure were adding that much there. And while I agree, keep adding talent at that spot, I still think UT is more important in this Defense 

I think we are spending money on RBs because you need to add playmakers and there is no WR worth spending big money on...adding a RB like Pollard (or Saquon) is adding a weapon because they can do so much for you in the passing game as you said.

I would love to address the UT spot more in any mock...anyone who knows me knows how much Tommie Harris influenced my take on defence...if we are bad enough to get Jalen Carter I will be over the moon...but at the same time I wouldn't reach for any position right now because we have so many needs.

I also don't feel you can ever go too heavy on the DL...especially in this defence...adding DL that you can then send fresh waves of pass rushers at the defence is what makes it work...look at Buffalo right now under Leslie Frazier who runs a very similar scheme to this with some McDermott influence...they have guy after guy upfront who can all apply pressure. 

not gonna make a whole post, but some kind of starting position like...

Payne - 5/90 (2022 Franchise tag was ~$17.4M, this gives him $18M/year)

Bradbury - 4/52 ($13M/year, puts him tied for 3rd highest C)

Gesicki - 4/55 (tops the deal by Njoku by $1M)

Pollard - 3/21

These 4 guys would AAV roughly $51M

1st round - Bresee (still think he'll be the top DL around where we are picking, between 7-12)

2nd round - top WR

3rd round - top WLB

4th round - DE/DT

5th round - WR/CB

Offense

QB- JF

RB - Pollard

RB - Herbert

FB - Blasigngame

WR- Mooney

WR - Claypool

WR - 2nd round rookie

TE1 - Gesicki

TE2 - Kmet

LT - Jones

LG - Whitehair

C - Bradbury

RG - Jenkins

RT - Borom/other FA

Defense

DE - AQM/4th round rookie

NT - Payne

UT - Jones/Bresee

DE - Gipson/Robinson

WLB - 3rd rounder

MLB - Morrow again or other FA

SLB - Sanborn

CB - Johnson

CB - Gordon

SS - Brisker

FS - Jackson

1 hour ago, Madmike90 said:

I think we are spending money on RBs because you need to add playmakers and there is no WR worth spending big money on...adding a RB like Pollard (or Saquon) is adding a weapon because they can do so much for you in the passing game as you said.

Dallas can cut Zeke post-6/1 next year for a huge cap savings and < $6M dead cap. If I had to guess I’d think Pollard is the starting RB in Dallas next year.