Game #8 vs. Tennessee Titans

onejayhawk

Sunday, Nov. 6    vs. Tennessee Titans (SNF)  

The Chiefs own the second best record in the AFC, tied with the Titans with 5-2 despite the Tennessee having a -6 point differential. The game will have a significant impact on playoff seedings.

In division we are game and tiebreaker up on the Chargers who are also off this weekend. We are a game up on the Ravens who are 5-3.

Edited by onejayhawk

“I know especially that our front four, when we go out there... I watch tape,” started Simmons, according to NFL.com. “So I’m looking at the offensive linemen that we have to play against, and I’m very confident that we can go out there and dominate them... Like I said, they know us, we know them. I’m looking forward to the matchup up front. Whoever it may be. [Joe] Thuney or Trey Smith at the guard position. But I’m very confident in our defense going out there and having a great day.” -Jeffrey Simmons

i feel like every time a Defensive player says he’s gonna “dominate” the Chiefs OL, the Chiefs OL has a great day lol

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Chiefer said:

“I know especially that our front four, when we go out there... I watch tape,” started Simmons, according to NFL.com. “So I’m looking at the offensive linemen that we have to play against, and I’m very confident that we can go out there and dominate them... Like I said, they know us, we know them. I’m looking forward to the matchup up front. Whoever it may be. [Joe] Thuney or Trey Smith at the guard position. But I’m very confident in our defense going out there and having a great day.” -Jeffrey Simmons

i feel like every time a Defensive player says he’s gonna “dominate” the Chiefs OL, the Chiefs OL has a great day lol

I feel like bulletin board material in general goes along way with this team. When they're riding any kind of emotional high, it shows.

• Like 1

FB Carter, DB Hooker, OL Roos, DL Strong, DL Okuayinonu, and QB Tannehill.

If this isn't a near blow out I'm going to worry. I wouldn't be surprised to see Malik Willis have a good drive or two early. But Spags should make it a long day for him. I can't find the numbers atm, but rookie QBs have an abysmal record at Arrowhead if I remember correctly.