Sam Darnold vs. Zach Wilson

biggie.

Sam Darnold vs. Zach Wilson  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who is worse

• Sam Darnold
    • Zach Wilson

Sam obviously got the short end of the stick in terms of the team and coaching staff around him but with that being said I’d still take Zach any day of the week over him. Anyone who thinks flacco should be starting over Zach clearly doesn’t watch the jets games and I don’t blame you because they typically aren’t nationally televised and you probably watch your own team. Flacco was a statue in the pocket and did not fit what we are trying to do. You can throw whatever stats you want at me but you’re just flat out wrong. With that being said is Zach a good quarterback? Absolutely not. At this stage anyways. He’s being asked to be a game manager and to be honest isn’t even really good at that he still misses routine throws. His ability to extend the play as well as his overall demeanor as a competitor are what sets him apart. Sam just straight up does not have it. Good kid but terrible leader and an absolute beta. I think one day Zach could be a more mobile version of Eli Manning to an extent but I just personally never saw it with Sam. Zach is 5-1 right now and obviously it’s not because of him but I honestly think Sam wins 2 maybe 3 of those games. 0% chance he would’ve won the Buffalo game today. 

1 hour ago, NYJets4716 said:

He literally made a statement that this was going to be the last game of Zach Wilson's career, but yeah Jets fans are the issue. This is why Jets fans don't come onto the main board. 

Where did I say it would be the last game of Zach’s career? You Jets fans are pathetic 😂

10 hours ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Where did I say it would be the last game of Zach’s career? You Jets fans are pathetic 😂

You spend half your time on here searching for ways to troll a team/fanbase with no competitive ties to your own, lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NJerseypaint said:

To be fair, this whole thread is a troll thread.

Which is why it is safer to just stick to the Jets board, on the main board there are a few toxic trolls who bring nothing but "LoLz iTs tHe jEtS".  There is a clear agenda when other QBs struggle you don't hear anything. 

On 11/7/2022 at 9:37 AM, NJerseypaint said:

To be fair, this whole thread is a troll thread.

On 11/7/2022 at 10:52 AM, NYJets4716 said:

Which is why it is safer to just stick to the Jets board, on the main board there are a few toxic trolls who bring nothing but "LoLz iTs tHe jEtS".  There is a clear agenda when other QBs struggle you don't hear anything. 

Be sure to dish it back tenfold if Wilson pans out. The Jets are in good hands (Douglas + Saleh) for the first time in a LONG time. There's reason to be excited. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Two YARDS in a half today. 

ballin out 

Unfortunately I watched the game with the Jags off. 

Should have been picked by Dev and Jones today. Over throwing 6’4 WR’s on screens, bouncing balls in the dirt 10 yards in front of intended target, Jets WR’s throwing their hands in the air due to his incompetent play. It was a sight to see.

3 hours ago, lancerman said:

The Pats only swept the Jets because Wilson is awful. The Jets are in last place because Wilson is awful. If they had a normal below average QB, they'd be having their best year in a long time and competing for the title

They had a normal below average QB that the locker room was rallying around after that Browns comeback. Flacco was like the team dad and they had a cool chemistry. Now they just have a scrub who doesn't even have the decency to realize he's the problem there

1 hour ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Unfortunately I watched the game with the Jags off. 

Should have been picked by Dev and Jones today. Over throwing 6’4 WR’s on screens, bouncing balls in the dirt 10 yards in front of intended target, Jets WR’s throwing their hands in the air due to his incompetent play. It was a sight to see.

Didn't you hear Wilson? Not his fault. It was windy. Just ignore that Mac went 23-27.

• Like 1