Week 9 other games

SteelKing728

14 hours ago, vike daddy said:

should we send him a nice gift basket or something? i'll chip in a quarter....

It's amazing what can happen to a HoF QB when his head isn't in the game because of external stuff.  In this case, it's Aaron Rodgers' working himself up being mad going into the season which has caused the chaos throughout the season.  He let his disagreement with the management of the team bleed over onto the field.  

The Chiefs and Titans were practically playing different sports on Sunday night.

Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes completed 43 of 68 passes for 446 yards. Titans quarterback Malik Willis completed 5 of 16 passes for 80 yards. The NFL has never seen a box score like that before.

Kansas City completed 38 more passes than Tennessee, which is the biggest differential between two teams in NFL history.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/11/07/chiefs-completed-38-more-passes-than-titans-unprecedented-in-nfl-history/

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Captain Relax said:

Geno Smith seems like he's better for that offense than anything Wilson did.  Is Tyler Lockett the most underrated receiver in the league?  I mean, he is really, really, really good!!!

He's a really good route runner and gets open, but he's allergic to YAC/contact. I think Keenan Allen is probably the most underrated receiver in the league (minus this year since he's been injured).

19 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

He's a really good route runner and gets open, but he's allergic to YAC/contact. I think Keenan Allen is probably the most underrated receiver in the league (minus this year since he's been injured).

I think you are correct.  If Allen is healthy, he'd be the most underrated.  But, I think Lockett is not that far behind. 

• Like 1

Aaron Rodgers made his weekly Tuesday appearance on the Pat McAfee Show on November 8 following the Packers’ fifth-straight loss. Despite scoring just nine points on the day and throwing a career high three interceptions, including two in the red zone, Rodgers described the performance as one of the offense’s better outings this season. 

Rodgers: “Look, no disrespect, but did they [the Lions defense] play great?  I threw an interception off a helmet. I threw an interception about five yards short of Dave Bakhtiari. I didn’t play a great game, we still made a lot of mental mistakes, but I don’t think they really stopped us. We had three possessions in the first half and went up and down the field, so it’s more about us, I think, than them.” 

“I thought our offense, it was one of our better games the way we moved the football. That game honestly shouldn’t have been that close. … We beat ourselves, as we have many times this season.” 

https://heavy.com/sports/green-bay-packers/aaron-rodgers-detroit-lions-jones-doubs/?fbclid=IwAR1f7v8eezOGZhYlOnhfBjgnY1uzI171sVt3dvHqqF5SBRq78xP4-oVMmJE

hoo boy... i am glad i am not this guy's publicist....