Pryor having arthroscopic ankle surgery

turtle28

Terrelle Pryor having ankle surgery

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/11/20/terrelle-pryor-having-ankle-surgery/ via @ProFootballTalk

Not sure how long he’ll be out, but I’d have to say at least a few weeks. He’s been wildly inconsistent anyways. I think our passing O has been better with Doctson as the #1 target. Grant, Harris and Quick don’t scare anymore but at least are NFL quality Wrs who run the routes correctly, have good hands and are the here they are supposed to be on the field.

I mean Jay won’t even use Pryor in the ways he was used by the Browns last year which made him good so what’s the point in having him out there  anyways?

43 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I'm going to assume he goes back to Cleveland but I wouldn't be shocked to see him back here. 

Cle could be a sick passing offense if they re-sign Pryor, Coleman stays healthy, and Gordon stays out of trouble. Ndjoku & Duke Johnson are already good receivers for their positions.

I expect some other team will offer him more than Washington is willing to pay him next year but you never know. A lot depends on how this injury pans out and how much it'll impact any other teams interest. I did a search on arthroscopic ankle surgery looking at recovery times. What I found was -

It is possible to return to high-level sports following ankle arthroscopy, but expect at least four to six weeks of recovery before getting back to such activities.

As a caveat I'd say this also depends on whether or not the 'scope actually works or if there is further damage. Anybody here that has actual experience with such a procedure?  I've never heard of 'scoping an ankle so any input is appreciated. 

5 hours ago, Doc Draper said:

Pryor on IR? There goes our Super Bowl this year

richard-pryor-9448082-1-402.jpg

Man I’d so much fun to have this Pryor! Richard could be our designated pre-game, halftime and post-game speech guy! And handle the media instead of  Gruden!  That would be hilarious if he was still alive and they’d do it!

17 hours ago, lavar703 said:

I know it's weird but I'd bring him back next year. 

I doubt he will come back to us tho.

a team like the patriots would be worth it for him instead for a 1 year deal

or browns pryor was a complete bust for us even Brandon Lloyd wasn't this bad 

Archived