GDT: Chargers @ Dallas... T Day Edition

Matts4313

Both teams are flawed.  This is a game you can't predict, which is why Vegas has this as a pick'em game.  I think our trend of coming out flat in the 3rd qtr continues, so I hope we stockpile a bunch of points in the first half (from someone other than the kicker).  I'm also excited to see our rookie DBs play.

But hey, good food and watching Cowboys on Thanksgiving? Life is good.

PS.  Will we finally beat the streak (zero Offensive holding penalties called on our opponents in 7 straight games)?  My answer is yes! We will get a call!  Dak will still get no-calls for taking shots to the head, though.

6 hours ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

My way is more fun. Maybe you should be smoking. Or drinking.

More fun > Less fun.

Actually my way is more fun.

Happiness = reality - expectations

Since your expectations are undefeated the rest of the way, you will have limited happiness even if we achieve that. My expectations are lower, so if our reality is better than that equals more happiness for me. B|

Well we know the game plan for the Chargers D. Keep Dak in the pocket. He's one of the best outside the pocket, but really struggles sometimes from within. Especially when no one respects the run, and the "pocket" never forms. Bosa and Ingram will be back there all day. 

I can't find any numbers but I would love to see Daks QBR(or like) inside the pocket vs. Outside the pocket. I understand he is a Russell Wilson and not a Manning but with no run game and the defense focused only on him, he will be forced to make big plays from inside the pocket. All of his highlight reel throws this year have the play breaking down and him scrambling out to make a backyard-ball connection. The defenses can spread/contain and can stop him from doing that, without having to worry about Zeke taking it up the A gap for 40. They'll let Morris get his 5 yards all day.

WHEN Dak DOES get time. And IS able to read the field correctly, Dez and TWill need to CATCH THE DAMN BALL.

My prediction:

We will struggle to throw. Maybe we find success on the ground but that will be relative success when compared to throwing. The chargers are no juggernaut but I have a feeling that the game will come down to who's offense sucks less. Wish I could say that was ours.  Plus Philip Rivers always beats Dallas. Without looking at the official record, I can't remember ever beating Rivers. 

Las Diego Chargers 20

Dallas 16

8 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Just for the record, I will be joining the posters foolish enough on here to admit there are watching the game. 

Go Cowboys :|

Meh.. I'm basically working today. So it's just another day to me. I'm ready to talk to myself in here all day.

It'll actually be nice not to have you bone heads interrupting my steady stream of opinions.

Archived