Week 9: Titans @ Chiefs

TitanLegend

Eh.  If you're gonna be conservative with little injuries, this is a pretty good week to do it.  With our best player and QB banged up, we're almost certainly not beating the Chiefs.  May as well take the L and treat it like a bye so you don't **** up the rest of the season.

I remember a night game vs the rams last year after everyone said we were "Dead" cause we lost the king and what happened lol

Probs gonna get smacked xD  but I think there is always a chance and we are like 2-1 vs Patty and have won five of the last six only L was a important one in the AFCCG but my point is we play oddly well vs the Chiefs. A night game in KC doesn't sound very good rn but with the king there is a shot lol 

I remember after getting embarrassed on prime time week two against the Bills I vowed to not stay up until 4am for this game as I expected exactly the same as week 2…. Yet here we are six weeks later and I am planning on stopping up despite the task of getting a win looking completely impossible 😂. If Tannehill is out i don’t even want to imagine how this offence will look!