OT Marcus Gilbert suspended - PED

warfelg

14 minutes ago, Alex said:

Here's an idea.

We are without Gilbert for games and we most certainly need Finney in there for few games.

Shift Ramon Foster to RT and play Finney at LG.

I mean, Ramon Foster was our original right tackle and he most certainly can play the position. This ought to be much better for the running game. Le'Veon Bell would have wet dreams.

I remember thinking that Foster would be our RT of the future years ago. I doubt doing it now would be a good option, though.

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Here's an idea.

We are without Gilbert for games and we most certainly need Finney in there for few games.

Shift Ramon Foster to RT and play Finney at LG.

I mean, Ramon Foster was our original right tackle and he most certainly can play the position. This ought to be much better for the running game. Le'Veon Bell would have wet dreams.

It's a good thought, but the reason he settled at G in the first place is that he's not quick enough to play T.  I mean, it could probably work for a game, depending on who he was facing.  But I do like Finney at that LG spot. 

14 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

what about hawkins? Is he able to play? Hubbard has been serviceable so I am not sure what all the negative thoughts are here for.  Agree that foster is no longer in shape to play RT.O.o

Hawkins hasn't done squat.  Not sure he's even been active for any games this year. 

Archived