Week 8 GDT: Raiders vs @Jags

drfrey13

3 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Bro I think it was vs Ariz and we started kicking fgs and you was like welp that’s it for us in scoring. Seems like we go from tds to fgs to nothing 

As soon as we went up big my first thought was what happened in the early games.  So many teams blew big leads that week and you could see us starting to shut it down.

6 minutes ago, NickButera said:

Renfrow isn't running routes like he did with Gruden. At least from the little I've seen so far. He used to look like a fricking squirrel in heat being chased by another squirrel. Now he looks like a rabbit. Run, pivot, run, pivot, run, pivot, etc. 

I mean Renfrow used to just get catches in bunches now it seems like pulling teeth

16 minutes ago, NickButera said:

Renfrow isn't running routes like he did with Gruden. At least from the little I've seen so far. He used to look like a fricking squirrel in heat being chased by another squirrel. Now he looks like a rabbit. Run, pivot, run, pivot, run, pivot, etc. 

Excellent description. 

24 minutes ago, NickButera said:

gruden needs to just let him run choice routes(Waller too). There's probably specific routes that McDaniels makes them run

27 minutes ago, Ryno said:

https://twitter.com/TheMarcJohnNFL/status/1589803194255015937?s=20

"Raiders run levels a lot on third down that they call tin(double dig routes) if Hollins runs the right route with Cisco breaking on the ball, could have been a huge play but instead almost intercepted and a punt."

*How does one include the tweet on here?

Just hit copy link on the tweet and paste as normal if you are writing a message 

• Like 1