Dan Snyder Is Selling the Washington Franchise

MKnight82

57 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Been a lot longer than St Juste has been here.

This news needs to drop today and it has to be irreconcilable. They need to bury Snyder. 

For sure, still proud of him. I liked him already but he moved up my list of favorites C’s after this.

16 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Also it’s a civil suit……taking a step back here. They are overreaching and this is a waste of taxpayer dollars 

I don't see it as a waste.  They are accusing Snyder of taking the money of those people and refusing to return it.  If I was a taxpayer in that district with season tickets I would 100% be for this lawsuit. 

edit - also, adding Goodell in the lawsuit means they are calling out the Wilkinson report for being a complete sham.  So brining those materials to light could be awesome too.  

Edited by MKnight82
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Ya this is the exact takeaway I had from this.  The biggest benefit we get from this is calling out the Wilkinson report as total nonsense. 

But that's just someone saying in an official capacity what we already knew. What comes of this? Remains to be seen. 

8 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

But that's just someone saying in an official capacity what we already knew. What comes of this? Remains to be seen. 

Its just another step towards getting Snyder out the door.  To me this helps against any partial sale and pushes him more towards completely gone. The owners have to want this guy gone. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

This wasnt the major announcement it should have been. The DA also "misled" us. 

Just get him the F out. I'm over this stuff. 

The mistake wasn't the announcement.  The mistake was to hype up the announcement the day before. Honestly if this was any other owner this would be huge news.  With Snyder its like, oh ya another lawsuit that makes sense.