Week 9 GDT - Bears vs the Flipper Felons

Sugashane

1 minute ago, HuskieBear said:

bro let me tell you MST is the best sports time. Bears game was done by 2pm yesterday and it gave me plenty of time to still "have a sunday"

I visited Honolulu once many years ago and watched games at 8 a.m. before everyone else woke up.   Then spent day at beach.

I could go for that time schedule.

I have too much to get done on Sundays.  

I watch on game pass now and start watching games sometime Sunday night and fall asleep and wake up early and watch more.

Than watch more on Monday night. 

I usually watch about 4-5 games a week through Tue. before I conk out each night.   

22 hours ago, BearsDen1-99 said:

I think luke stays, he has #1 rushing offense and the pass game is getting better. 

Could be a Matt LeFluer situation - left LAR as QB coach to be offensive coordinator for TEN for 1 year to show he could call plays - got hired by GB after one year

24 minutes ago, HuskieBear said:

Could be a Matt LeFluer situation - left LAR as QB coach to be offensive coordinator for TEN for 1 year to show he could call plays - got hired by GB after one year

Could also be a Lovie Smith situation.  He got booted in Tampa so they could keep OC with Jameis Winston.   That didn't work there though.

1 hour ago, dll2000 said:

I visited Honolulu once many years ago and watched games at 8 a.m. before everyone else woke up.   Then spent day at beach.

I could go for that time schedule.

I have too much to get done on Sundays.  

I watch on game pass now and start watching games sometime Sunday night and fall asleep and wake up early and watch more.

Than watch more on Monday night. 

I usually watch about 4-5 games a week through Tue. before I conk out each night.   

Better than that get up early…get everything done…then sit and watch the game with a pizza at 18:00 at night 😂…not as good at 1:25 in the morning I grant you 😂

• Like 1

Finally got to see the game  

!WoWw !!  the light PI for them  given late and heavy hold down grab not given to us  just mind-boggling 

hopefully this quashes all the JF hate, this is only yr 2 and we have top 3 worst 53 in the league ......he is carrying us and we should EASILY be 5-4 but thankfully we are not and will have better picks this off-season to go along with 120-134$ 

By my count we need to add 12 starters smh  (3OL, #1 TE, WR, KR, 4DL, LB and CB) so its all good to lose this game

this rebuild will be happening much much MUCh sooner  

....JF will likely have a stinker or 2 in the final 9 games it's only yr 2, so be prepared and  hopefully Chicago won't start kicking  up the ridiculous questioning and hate 🙄

why does Lawrence get such a pass and such gentle treatment  ? esp with all he was given this offseason  ?? nobody questioned him once last season while JF was constantly roasted under a microscope of idiots

Happy Chicago Bears GIF by WNBA

Monsters Of The Midway Smile GIF by Chicago Bears  

On 11/6/2022 at 10:19 AM, beardown3231 said:

It totally is not

We use 'if' to introduce a possible or unreal situation or condition. We use when to refer to the time of a future situation or condition that we are certain of:  You can only believe that Ryan Poles will draft another QB if you are a hater. When I'm older, I'd love to be a dancer 🫡 

On 11/6/2022 at 10:40 AM, Sugashane said:

Oh I agree. This is one of the worst divisions in the league atm. Cousins I can't trust in a primetime game either so even if Minny wins this division they're one and done in the postseason. 

oh they are def 1&doneee ! they are not good   ....we have a better chance of winning a PO game